crystalcole1981

Bill Cole

Thanks for the update! Please let him know that he has our support and well wishes. Let us know how it goes. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Please do. I hope he can get back to doing everything he enjoys.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well another update, dad came out of surgery this afternoon and for some time we were awaiting the doctors decision weather or not he may have to go back into the operating room as there was unexpected bleeding.. However teh bleeding seems to be slowing down. They attempted to wake him slowly and decrease his sadation however his body was resisting so tehy will try again in a few hours. For now he remains in CVICU on a ventalator and will be monitored over night.. PLease keep him in your prayers as he will need strength throughout the recovery process.. Thank you to everyone for there support it means alot to both of us.

Dad is still in ICU but on his was to recovery..As I am sure you can imagine it is and will be a long process and all your thoughts and positive energy is greatly appreachiated. I will print these comments off so he has something to read to help him throught this. Thank you again to everyone for all your support I will keep you posted.

Well, I am back on my feet once again, with a few aches and pains that I never had before. I should last for another 10 years or so....that would make me 88 years old.

Its been one Heck of a ride, but with help from my X wife and two daughters, I am confident I will gain some strength that i need so bady right now.

Thanks much for all your support.

Bill Cole D-41 Canada.

Well, I am back on my feet once again, with a few aches and pains that I never had before. I should last for another 10 years or so....that would make me 88 years old.

Its been one Heck of a ride, but with help from my X wife and two daughters, I am confident I will gain some strength that i need so bady right now.

Bill Cole D-41 Canada.

Its good to have you back Bill We missed you. The place just would NOT be the same without you:)

I sure hope you're around that long. Now go get active and get healthy!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Bill Cole D-41 Canada.

Awesome. It's nice to have an ex-wife who's willing to do that for you. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban