Nataly

When you fancy someone...

So this scenario does not call for my French Maid outfit!!! :ph34r:

Blasphemy! There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit. ;)

I'm so proud. I'm practically in tears.

:P You seem shocked? I do recall you were at my house during the party where I was running around in a school girl skirt, a bra and boots? Oh yeah, and with handcuffs (even if they were fake ones).

This shouldn't shock you. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

Blasphemy! There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit. ;)

:P You seem shocked? I do recall you were at my house during the party where I was running around in a school girl skirt, a bra and boots? Oh yeah, and with handcuffs (even if they were fake ones).

You had a party?! :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

This thread is worthless without pictures. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can think of several reasons that might have nothing to do with him just trying to get laid.

It sounds like you were really into him, and he may well have been really into you - do you know it was all BS?
Before now I've run a mile in that exact situation, but because the intensity of the situation is too much for me to deal with, but then I'm as emotionally shallow as a teaspoon.

Before you go blaming yourself for being played, or him for being a jerk, consider there may be other options - hell, maybe he was run over on the way to work the next day and hasn't been able to reply.

Whetever it is, just don't let it eat at you.

You may be on to something.

THE NEXT DAY

Seriously though Nataly, it is better you found out now before you invested too much time and emotion.

Wow. I was going to type the exact same thing, but didnt expect YOU to beat me to it! ;)

I'm finding I have a "brain to mouth" filter today. I don't know how that one slipped through. :)

It was Penis Power, You couldn't help yourself!

Wow. I was going to type the exact same thing, but didnt expect YOU to beat me to it! ;)

I'm finding I have a "brain to mouth" filter today. I don't know how that one slipped through. :)

Yeah, maybe he hit the walls or something. :P

Yeah, maybe he hit the walls or something. :P

You had a party?!?!? :o

...before you invested too much time and emotion.

That ship already sailed! :ph34r:

I just spoke to my best friend about it, and her reaction was to laugh at me! A lot!! :D:D And actually, thinking on it, it is kinda funny!

*sigh* A good friend always knows just how to say / do the right thing! :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

My strategy is somewhat unorthodox, I always kiss the girl before I ask for her number and it ALWAYS works.

Been testing it for the last few months and it simply works.

Here's my strategy:

I go to clubs frequently and if I like a girl I'll say hi (sometimes not even that), dance with her for a couple minutes or so and then when she is facing away from me, put my hands on her hips, turn her around quick and decisively and just kiss her.

Haven't gotten denied a single time and must have done it at least a dozen times now.

I then keep dancing and kissing and ask for the number if she wants to leave (without me).

Oh and I just started using the following text message as my next afternoon (I always text the next day, 3 day rule is bullshit) text:

Question: Leather Lace or Licorice

So far it works great.

PS: No one is allowed to use that strategy in the greater San Diego area, I don't want it to get old!

But are these the kind of girls you can talk to without banging your head on a wall??

Nataly, I cant help you, but good for you not selling yourself short and just hooking up. And if this guy isnt interested in a smart and beautiful woman, it is his loss!

It's a numbers game, do it often enough and you'll eventually hit a smart one and the path isn't too bad either ;)

Very simple-
If you get a girls number over the weekend, and you are actually considering making a respectable girlfriend out of her, you call her Tuesday evening. Monday is too soon, seems desperate. Wednesday and you took too long.

Now if you just want a FB, do whatever. I would probably just text the next day in that case. Respectable women get a phone call early next week, others get a drunken text to meet at a bar the next night:)

My strategy is somewhat unorthodox, I always kiss the girl before I ask for her number and it ALWAYS works.

Here's my strategy:

I go to clubs frequently and if I like a girl I'll say hi (sometimes not even that), dance with her for a couple minutes or so and then when she is facing away from me, put my hands on her hips, turn her around quick and decisively and just kiss her.

Haven't gotten denied a single time and must have done it at least a dozen times now.

I then keep dancing and kissing and ask for the number if she wants to leave (without me).

Oh and I just started using the following text message as my next afternoon (I always text the next day, 3 day rule is bullshit) text:

So far it works great.

PS: No one is allowed to use that strategy in the greater San Diego area, I don't want it to get old!

But are these the kind of girls you can talk to without banging your head on a wall??

Nataly, I cant help you, but good for you not selling yourself short and just hooking up. And if this guy isnt interested in a smart and beautiful woman, it is his loss!

It's a numbers game, do it often enough and you'll eventually hit a smart one and the path isn't too bad either ;)

You make a good point.. Hell, had I not gotten a kidney stone when I did, my marriage wouldve started as a DZ hook up most likely. Everyone needs a turn, right? :P

Here's my strategy:

So far it works great.

You make a good point.. Hell, had I not gotten a kidney stone when I did, my marriage wouldve started as a DZ hook up most likely. Everyone needs a turn, right? :P

Umm - No. You are married now, its a single payer system now.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Umm - No. You are married now, its a single payer system now.:)

Suck up. :D

What? I respect her.

Good. :)

Thanks guys :)There's only one penis for me now :)

Well said!! ;)

:D:D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Oh my gosh - I've just noticed I had a text, and it's from him from this afternoon!!

It's lame and generic. Don't even know why he bothered. Hmpf. Silly boy. :|:S

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Very simple-
If you get a girls number over the weekend, and you are actually considering making a respectable girlfriend out of her, you call her Tuesday evening. Monday is too soon, seems desperate. Wednesday and you took too long.

Now if you just want a FB, do whatever. I would probably just text the next day in that case. Respectable women get a phone call early next week, others get a drunken text to meet at a bar the next night:)

I simply don't get the games, it makes NO sense to me, If you like soemone, Fuckin let it be known...either they return it,or ya move on....

Oh my gosh - I've just noticed I had a text, and it's from him from this afternoon!!

Lame and generic? Could it be a text blast looking for someone to take the bait for a Friday night hook up?

Lame and generic? Could it be a text blast looking for someone to take the bait for a Friday night hook up?

A 'Booty Text'?? :$