ridestrong

Nashville???? I need help!!!!

Cullman is nice drop zone friendly atmosphere. Closest is actually Waverly (ASC) for which I personally have experienced no issues with though there are a lot of people here that hate their guts.

Keith, You and Melissa are good people, so why would you lower yourselves to patronizing and promoting a DZ/company that was built on and is still actively financed by such fraud and deception and that staff members that actively participate in?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

It's looking like Tennessee Skydiving out of convenience/distance. :)

Turned out to be a great day... No fun jumpers, but still got some FF'ing in with the DZO and video flyers. Great group of guys up there and the Beech was a pretty cool plane to jump out of.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Wow, I've had to bail out of that thing before. [:/]:$:SB|

Hahaha, guess I'm not too surprised to hear that. Definitely one of the more rickety planes I've flown in.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Glad you had a great time. I did my first tandem there about 3 years ago. However, Skydive Alabama is my home dz...I live in Nashville and make the trip most weekends. Excellent staff and great people. Over all the others, I recommend Skydive Alabama 100% hands down no question. If you're ever in Nashville again, you gotta come down our way...you'll be glad you did!!! ;)