shah269

So what do you do in the winter?

So what do you do in the winter?

For those of us trapped in a mortgage and a job and living where it gets kind of cold...and in need of the Zen that the DZ brings us to survive another week....what do you do in the winters?
I guess I could do what I always did, work on the bike or maybe even study from my EMBA but.....my life has really sucked over the past 300 or so days and if it wasn't for the family at the DZ.......I honestly think I would be in a very bad shape.
So what do you guys do?
Road trips?
Tunnel trips?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Freeze my tits off.

God must have been off that day when he/she/it desigend humans.
Girls get cold fun things happen!;)
Guys get cold....it just looks sad! :|
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I use the shitty weather as an excuse to stay home and irritate the wifey. So by time the good weather comes back around, she is begging me to leave the house and go skydiving:P

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Let's see. I like to take little Friday night to Sunday night trips to FL and torture my southern skyjumping friends. :)

Also, throw in some Caribbean islands or Mexico, scuba, boardshorts on boys (and me), bonfires, great friends, bikinis, Vans, flip flops, and Red Stripe or Medalla Light (swear to God I drink that in PR... it just tastes good when you're there and they're one of the sponsors of the PR boogie)... :ph34r:

I can barely make it through the winter... ugh.

Always be kinder than you feel.