The_Don

Hot or Not!

I'm biased because I have washboard abs!! Clearly hot!! :D

Damn IT!

I was going to vote WTF until reading this!

:$

:S

:P

:D

... but N@t, your claim is useless without photos!

:)

I believe the die-hard pervs will remember a pic of me that has already proven this!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

But up to a point.. A bit of definition = hot.. A LOT of definition makes a woman look masculine.. There is a balance to be struck IMO. Too much into the bodybuilding strips away the very thing that makes a woman feminine - lovely, lovely curves :)

Indeed.

The ones on that list that look the hottest are the ones that aren't tensing and trying to show off their abs. The ones that are relaxed so you can see a little bit of definiton and know they're in great shape but can still appreciate their curves... THAT is hot.

Not that I'm nitpicking at all:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

i don't know much, but i do know women should be curvy and soft.

Well you ole fatty you;)

There seem to be SOME men out there that still like women with some naturally grown breasts and curves.

As far as the big guys who like that whole little fella with breasts look ... whatever yanks their cranks ... I know they can always buy the little one some larger breasts or hip implants.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I always figured that the guy who liked that anorexia/ little tiny girl look was just his need of a little female that is less threatening to the fragile LITTLE ego concerning certain shortcomings or inadequacies.

Well you ole fatty you;)

There seem to be SOME men out there that still like women with some naturally grown breasts and curves.

As far as the big guys who like that whole little fella with breasts look ... whatever yanks their cranks ... I know they can always buy the little one some larger breasts or hip implants.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I always figured that the guy who liked that anorexia/ little tiny girl look was just his need of a little female that is less threatening to the fragile LITTLE ego concerning certain shortcomings or inadequacies.

LOL, my point made, threatened by better looking people, so must put try to them down!:S:S:S

Those young ladies look great...

I've never heard anyoen say that about a late middle aged over weight woman! Other than, "doesn;t grandma look good for having been threw so much?"

Well you ole fatty you;)

LOL, my point made, threatened by better looking people, so must put try to them down!:S:S:S

Those young ladies look great...

I've never heard anyoen say that about a late middle aged over weight woman! Other than, "doesn;t grandma look good for having been threw so much?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe the die-hard pervs will remember a pic of me that has already proven this!! :D:D

Well, I don't remember that, so that pretty much disproves this.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Insecure much?:D

Just in case you've completely missed the point (hint: you have) this was a thread about women who are in great physical condition. You don't get muscle tone by being anorexic.

Hell, I'm in pretty good shape, but a lot of the women I find attractive are fitter than I am - so how is it that I'm trying to protect my ego there...?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Insecure much?:D

Just in case you've completely missed the point (hint: you have) this was a thread about women who are in great physical condition. You don't get muscle tone by being anorexic.

Hell, I'm in pretty good shape, but a lot of the women I find attractive are fitter than I am - so how is it that I'm trying to protect my ego there...?

Nope not in the least. I was just agreeing with the guy that likes women who have bodies that look like women. In shape can and does mean many things.

But hey.. it takes all kinds to make the world go round, a guy can like whatever he wants:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I suppose there are women who like men who are bald and scraggly ...

I have certain types that attract me and many that do not:):)

I agree. :)

But up to a point.. A bit of definition = hot.. A LOT of definition makes a woman look masculine.. There is a balance to be struck IMO. Too much into the bodybuilding strips away the very thing that makes a woman feminine - lovely, lovely curves :)

My sweetie was a gymnast and a weightlifter. Definitely ripped, but definitely curved. You're absolutely right on this. B|

Any guy who doesn't appreciate an athletic woman . . . I don't get it. ;)

some are hot looking, some aren't - depends on the whole package, not just great abs

but all are hot for appreciating fitness though - that said the ones that REALLY stand out for me have a bit of curve around that flat stomach - not all women have the genetics to make both happen

and skinny definitely does NOT equal fit - these women are fit

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

How can I put it......I think that's hot.
I would take healthy over BBW any day of the week!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!