The_Don

Hot or Not!

I'm biased because I have washboard abs!! Clearly hot!! :D

But up to a point.. A bit of definition = hot.. A LOT of definition makes a woman look masculine.. There is a balance to be struck IMO. Too much into the bodybuilding strips away the very thing that makes a woman feminine - lovely, lovely curves :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'm biased because I have washboard abs!!

Don't go anywhere. I'm bringing my laundry over now... >:(

No, no, no... The application to be one of my man-servants clearly states that part of your duties is to do *my* laundry, and not the other way around! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I'm biased because I have washboard abs!!

Don't go anywhere. I'm bringing my laundry over now... >:(

No, no, no... The application to be one of my man-servants clearly states that part of your duties is to do *my* laundry, and not the other way around! :D:D

I think he wants to use you as the washing machine.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ewww no fucking way.

it's like teenage boys with tits. nasty stuff imo

Most guys have not been keeping up with fashion trends and what is portrayed in our culture as a desirable female for the last 30 years or so. Since so much of that is heavily influenced by gay men that is EXACTLY what most models and actresses have been expected to look like.

Kudo's to you for seeing the similarity.... most guys do not and chase after women that look more like very young teenage boys than what most womens bodies are.

Well put, Nat.
My thoughts exactly.

Post: I'm biased because I have washboard abs!! Clearly hot!!

But up to a point.. A bit of definition = hot.. A LOT of definition makes a woman look masculine.. There is a balance to be struck IMO. Too much into the bodybuilding strips away the very thing that makes a woman feminine - lovely, lovely curves

while im in no shape to criticize a girl with abs like that, imho i don't really find six pack abs on a girl attractive at all. While its certainly more attractive than a fat gut im gonna have to vote not!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

while im in no shape to criticize a girl with abs like that, imho i don't really find six pack abs on a girl attractive at all. While its certainly more attractive than a fat gut im gonna have to vote not!

You do realise they are only cut like that after pumping up...much like muscle contest, at rest, they are just good looking bodies!

You do realise they are only cut like that after pumping up...much like muscle contest, at rest, they are just good looking bodies!

maybe its that way for a lot of those in the pictures posted but i've seen plenty of girls with abs like that on a regular day. Just isnt my thing. i like a nice soft smooth stomach on a girl
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!