iluvtofly

If a 35 year old male is banging a 20 year old female...

Im still curious how big you're gonna get when you end up pregnant!

Vskydiver lost weight everytime she got pregnant. All the other moms still want to kick her ass.:D

:o No wonder ya'll had so many. :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In the years i have been on these boards NO ONE has lead so many people along the idiots path like Shah has.

BRAVO to the Persian Legend:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: You rock dude:D:D:D

now if i could only get all of them naked :P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

now if i could only get all of them naked

Nah, some of us are engineers :D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

now if i could only get all of them naked

Nah, some of us are engineers :D

Wendy P.

How did a friend put it the other day at a meeting where there were a few of our......shapely engineers?
Baby got back side front hell baby is freaking HUGE!
But after a while....who cares right?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Pervert.

>>>

56/2 +7 = 35

Uh Oh - my wife married a pervert!!B|:$

Why do you think I married you --- uhm....... :S:S:S:S:S:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

is he a total pervert?

This came up in a conversation. So I figured the best way to settle it was through a poll.

young girls are so manipulative, they'll do anything to be with a man with "mature" skills, sooner or later he'll figure out that she is taking advantage of him and leave her for a more mature women that respects him for his mind :D:ph34r:

We really just want to be held :(

Yeah thats exactly what yall want :P

is he a total pervert?

This came up in a conversation. So I figured the best way to settle it was through a poll.

young girls are so manipulative, they'll do anything to be with a man with "mature" skills, sooner or later he'll figure out that she is taking advantage of him and leave her for a more mature women that respects him for his mind :D:ph34r:

It's basically the gist. Though the word it clears it up some. :P

We really just want it to be held

is he a total pervert?

Never specified *what* he wants held *where* did he?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

is he a total pervert?

I would say it's NOYFB :P
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

is he a total pervert?

I would say it's NOYFB :P

So....Dave...who's the 20-yr old you're dating?
Can I sign up for ooaching any time soon?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

My husband is 35 and banging his 23 yr old wife, is he a pervert?
I guess I don't care, bring it on pervert!:o

Growl... :$ I guess I'm a pervert... :$ What can I say... my wife is sexy... AND smart... B| what more could I ask for...

Frankly the only time our ages come up is when she calls me an "old man" and threatens to leave me after she turns thirty if I can't keep up any longer... :$:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Frankly the only time our ages come up is when she calls me an "old man" and threatens to leave me after she turns thirty if I can't keep up any longer... :$:D

I am hoping that through training you will be able to keep up. Don't forget you have two sessions today.

I am hoping that through training you will be able to keep up. Don't forget you have two sessions today.
Sigh... :| I know... [:/] I should be:ph34r: ready for session one at lunchtime... :ph34r::$:$

Sigh... :| I know... [:/] I should be:ph34r: ready for session one at lunchtime... :ph34r::$:$

I am hungry.;)

I am hungry.;)
But it's not lunchtime yet... B|:|:ph34r::ph34r:

I am hungry.;)

I did just clean off the dinner table... just saying...

I am hungry.;)

What's for lunch?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am hungry.;)

I'm sure he appreciates that as he said those forks sticking into his back did make him scream more, but sorta distracted as well... :P

I am hungry.;)

um... I um... I want to eat lunch early... :)

I'm sure he appreciates that as he said those forks sticking into his back did make him scream more, but sorta distracted as well... :P

Well he is always poking me...
I cleaned the table bc it was a bit sticky... not so much the clutter. ;)

Well he is always poking me...
I cleaned the table bc it was a bit sticky... not so much the clutter. ;)I just want to clarify... that the table being stick has nothing to do with anything I did... :) But I am excited that it's clean... :):ph34r:;)