JohnMitchell

Who's working today (Black Friday)?

Its a half day so its not bad. Market closes at 1 and I'm outta here at 1:15, I get paid for a full day though!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

sucks if someone wants a bond from me then, cause i wont be here!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I'm not sure how to answer. When I chatted with my manager on Tuesday he said "You're taking Friday off, right?" (it's not a company holiday but I'd guess maybe 80% of the company, at least those of us who are not in jobs that need 24/7 coverage, will take it off).

I said "I'm still debating whether to take a vacation day or not." His response "I'm perfectly happy if you log on and respond to a couple emails and call it a working day." B|

So I guess I'll pick "boobies" in your poll since it's the closest answer. ;)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Does Afghanistan count as work?B|

id say so [:/] be safe!

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Cleaned a drain, replaced a disposer, replaced a switch on a sump pump, replaced a water heater and checked out an ignitor on another one. Should have been an air traffic controller!
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

i worked last night till 7 am. night was slow, didnt run many calls thank god. but the ones we did were interesting, to say the least
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I get $6/hr, and overtime is time and a half, $7/ hr.And that's every hour, except for bathroom breaks, although I usually piss into my wheel well.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

I get $6/hr, and overtime is time and a half, $7/ hr.And that's every hour, except for bathroom breaks, although I usually piss into my wheel well.

I hope that's a typo, otherwise you (or your employer) is really bad at math and you're not making as much as you should for overtime. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke