normiss

Weekend numbers! 11/25-11/28

:):1:0

*note to McSwervey: we have different jump numbers this week.* :P

I got to lurk Mark's tandem, who just happened to be my daughter's boyfriend. I even docked on them with my mad belly skillz and didn't take anyone out! It was a fun day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What does all this mean??[:/]

(still noobie, sorry)

Humps, jumps, beer owed. (search "Beer Rules" for a full explanation of when beer is owed. Short version: Any "First")

Me: 0:(, 0:(, 0:|

I was the only pilot available today, yesterday was too cold and too windy.
But I flew 3 loads today, so I did have some fun:)
It was about 35F on the ground, near zero at 10k. I would have jumped if someone else was flying.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Two rather chilly hop n'pops. The pilot said it was about 15 degrees at 5k. Not too bad at all. B|

B|:2:0

B|= still married:)
2= Two very cold RW jumps, one from 13K and one from 14K.:o First one my visor froze over half way down, so break off was a bitch. Second one, with my open face and goggles, I frosted over the left half of my goggles while swooping. I hate docking without depth perception.:S:D I've been colder in my life, but two jumps did me just fine Saturday.

The pilot told me later the air traffic controller working us was surprised anyone wanted to jump in that weather.:D

Interesting weekend with some interesting jumps.

?????
Do go on.:)

Nothing beer worthy. Showed up in 2-way rw jump by a 30 jump wonder. Out landing (should have been that "go guy") after a 2 way spent a long time in the door on a go around...the new STA that picked me up was the STA at my first DZ...Very cool. Womens head down record...congrats to them. First time I witnessed an ash dive...heavy day.

Edit to add: "interesting jumps"= not so good. Been doing work to get head down...was going good. I've now discovered head down spins...interesting.

Yeah. He had his back turned to me on the ride so it did not register for a few min. Pretty awesome to see a familiar face. Brad and Mel were in for the record.

LOL...I need a lot of tunnel time and coaching before I will say that I'm really head down...it's ugly.:D

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs.