turtlespeed

RIP little buddy

of course they do , how can it be heaven without your balls ??

you may as well walk the earth married for eternity !!!!

Sometimes that is the best that life or heaven has to offer . . . not in my case - not by any stretch of the imagination, but I know several people that feel that would be the best thing. Even some of their spouses agree.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I then asked the pastor the same question and he told me that they would meet us in heaven cause heaven wouldn't be heaven if our pets weren't there. Therefore, I believe...Rainbow Bridge exists.

Perfect! Cause our pets are what makes this hell on earth feel like heaven.

^^^ .!This!.^^^

:)

Half-Way to 'A' and lovin' them blue skies...
and women with pretty blue eyes...
& ... "EH?"

Dude that sucks! Sorry to hear it.

So, rainbow bridge must have a large field filled with puppy nuts that are waiting to be reunited with the dogs that they were taken from, too.

Ya think they were ever confused at reunion?
I.E. Chihuahua reunited with Great Dane nuts.
My photos

My Videos

Sorry for your loss mate.

That bit is never fun but the memories are there and always raise a smile in me.

These little beggars have a knack of getting under the skin of good folks and we are all the better for it.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yeah well...my sisters dog gave me a bunch of "heaven" this weekend. Bastard decided to protest her leaving him for the holiday by shitting only in the house for 5 days.

The one that really made me wanna set her loose in Central Park was when I took her for a 45 minute walk. She peed but wouldn't go poo. Went back in the house and had to take care of my business. When I opened the bathroom door...she had crapped right in front of it. [:/] Then she wagged her tail and rolled over for me to pet her belly. She is very lucky I like dogs.

Sorry for your loss Turtle.
Dom

Yeah well...my sisters dog gave me a bunch of "heaven" this weekend. Bastard decided to protest her leaving him for the holiday by shitting only in the house for 5 days.

The one that really made me wanna set her loose in Central Park was when I took her for a 45 minute walk. She peed but wouldn't go poo. Went back in the house and had to take care of my business. When I opened the bathroom door...she had crapped right in front of it. [:/] Then she wagged her tail and rolled over for me to pet her belly. She is very lucky I like dogs.

Sorry for your loss Turtle.

That BITCH!! ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!