klafollette

New Vector - Backpad: Cordura or Parapak?

Getting ready to order a new Vector. There's an option to have the body contact area in Parapak or Cordura. I assume that "body contact" means backpad and inside of harness.

Anyone have an opinion? My rigs have always had Parapak. Any advantage to Cordura? Only thing I could think of is that Cordura might keep the rig from sliding around on the back a bit since it isn't so slippery, and Corura might be a bit cooler?

Getting ready to order a new Vector. There's an option to have the body contact area in Parapak or Cordura. I assume that "body contact" means backpad and inside of harness.

Anyone have an opinion? My rigs have always had Parapak. Any advantage to Cordura? Only thing I could think of is that Cordura might keep the rig from sliding around on the back a bit since it isn't so slippery, and Corura might be a bit cooler?

Para pak, u getting the skyhook? Great device

I jumped my new Vector (:D jump today)

I got the "carry handle" too... I love the handle... I can carry the rig like a suit case, which is handy when I have all my OTHER gear in a backpack on my back. Worth the money... Worried it would be a lump in my back... Can't even feel it.

I watched the rigger put together the skyhook. I am happy I have it.