lost_n_confuzd

2010 Alabama - Auburn game

Who's watching it?

This year's Iron Bowl is bitter sweet. If Bama wins, we won the biggest game of the year and have braggin' rights for the next year - no title games. If Auburn wins they go to the SEC/National games.

Not saying we should lose, but......it would still be nice to keep the SEC/National Championship in state again. What do ya'll think?

In the first half cam was just negotiating for more money. He said he was going to keep throwing the game until they gave him a pay raise. At halftime they folded and gave him what he wanted. After that Alabama didn't have a chance.

Auburn won, 28/27. Now I have to put up with shit talking from my Auburn friends and family for the next year.

With that said, it would be nice to see Auburn go all the way.

Typical bad sport Alabama fan. You will not hear it near as bad as Auburn fans when Alabama wins so SIUCC.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Too bad they won't get to keep it. If they win the national championship, it will be taken away also. That is whathappens when you cheat. Juat ask Reggie Bush .

:D:D:D Alabama just hasn't been caught lately. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I thought it was a hell of a game. Both played their hearts out at some point, and both teams sucked at other points. I'm an AU fan but was convinced AL would be the toughest test until a potential Nat Champ game. Guess I was right. Good job Bama. Beers at my house for the SEC championship! :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I thought it was a hell of a game. Both played their hearts out at some point, and both teams sucked at other points. I'm an AU fan but was convinced AL would be the toughest test until a potential Nat Champ game. Guess I was right. Good job Bama. Beers at my house for the SEC championship! :)

Yeah, that really is a lot of awesomeness for one state. I mean, we're riding on back to back SEC and NAT championships for the State.

But yeah, I bet the NCAA is going to have AU under a microscope. Hopefully they'll disinfect everything ASAP :P

It'll all come out in the wash.... Still some great SEC football. I heard somewhere that that the last state to have back to back national championships on two different teams was in Texas in the late 1930's, what a precedence.

In my personal case: War Damn Eagle!
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

But yeah, I bet the NCAA is going to have AU under a microscope. Hopefully they'll disinfect everything ASAP

Done.

Cam's dad screwed up royally, but the NCAA has stated "Based on the information available to the reinstatement staff at this time, we do not have sufficient evidence that Cam Newton or anyone from Auburn was aware of this activity, which led to his reinstatement," said Kevin Lennon, NCAA vice president for academic and membership affairs. "From a student-athlete reinstatement perspective, Auburn University met its obligation . . . Under this threshold, the student-athlete has not participated while ineligible."

Full story here.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?