Designer

"So your the one","Yes maam I am"

Every time I go up in the air I'm unsafe. Nobody likes me because I'm dangerous.B|

"That's right . . . Ice-man. I am dangerous.":D

But you remember one thing: if you screw up, just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Good thing about being past 50, I don't give a shit anymore!B| I'm invisible to women!B|

Plus we're married, we don't have that look of....desperation, that women are so attracted to. :ph34r:;)

sure, i make poor choices, but those are the only ones i have.

women complain about how i treat them. i expect they'd date better men if they could. ;)
"the default date"

Famous top gun line.It would be interesting to ask/know just how many men on the dropzone think they are the shit?The guys who are most people don't even notice and we like it that way.I met a guy from a competing DZ this past week who was sure cause he had ten years in our sport that he was the man every woman needed to have sex with?OMG,fine whatever dude.Go back were you came from and stay there.Any thoughts folks?

The space bar and puctuation marks are your friends. Try them for clarity.:D

As to your points you alluded to, it pays to advertise. :D
Women say they like a man with a sense of humor. That's true, but they want that sense of humor packaged 6' tall, good smile, and in good shape. They can be just as shallow as men.:P

So, did your DZ visitor have any luck with his style? I know the annoying kind of guy you're talking about. They're not just limited to DZ's. But women don't usually seek out shy wallflowers. If you want to get noticed, you have to make a little noise. Don't hate the player, hate the game. BTW, Maverick rgot to rail the beejeezus out of Kelly, remember? It must've worked.;)

Good thing about being past 50, I don't give a shit anymore!B| I'm invisible to women!B|

Plus we're married, we don't have that look of....desperation, that women are so attracted to. :ph34r:;)

women complain about how i treat them. i expect they'd date better men if they could. ;)
"the default date"

You have to have carnal knowledge -- of a lady this time -- on the premises.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Just to bring some rationallity in this thread... there are people like that... but honestly those people are generally more vocal and as such they tend to be noticed more then the people that aren't like that... and are just your everyday average joe which I think most people are...

and btw...for the record: I don't think every girl wants to sleep with me... only my wife...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Famous top gun line.It would be interesting to ask/know just how many men on the dropzone think they are the shit?The guys who are most people don't even notice and we like it that way.I met a guy from a competing DZ this past week who was sure cause he had ten years in our sport that he was the man every woman needed to have sex with?OMG,fine whatever dude.Go back were you came from and stay there.Any thoughts folks?

Just to be clear, when Charlie says to Maverick, "So, you're the one", she's not speaking sexually, but in reference to the dog fight with the MiG. Additionally, he's answering that question as well. This isn't a film with a lot of subtext. It's pretty straight forward. Unless you're talking about the "Quentin Tarantino" subtext invented to explain the movie in "Sleep with Me."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzY9a-WmE6o
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I met a guy from a competing DZ this past week who was sure cause he had ten years in our sport that he was the man every woman needed to have sex with?

Is his name George Clooney? If so, he's correct; I need to have sex with him. ;)

Hey Mamma,
Are you aware that Clooney took the opportunity to ridicule Heston (while he was still alive) for having a terminal disease? He was speaking @a huge awards ceremony about '02. He made fun of Charlton Heston for having Alzheimer's. He did so because Mr.Heston was the then president of the NRA. He actually did so because he is a Libertard w/no class. Still wanna play w/him?

Megan Fox could be openly supporting Bin Laden, deliver nuclear weapons parts to Kim Yong Il and punch baby kittens and I'd still do her.

Last time I checked. She hasn't been on this board asking for you. Not everyone thinks w/their crotch.

"the default date"

You have to have carnal knowledge -- of a lady this time -- on the premises.

My favorite pickup line to date...
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

It's tough to keep a straight face with that one.