DaGimp

Ft Campbell KY

Jimi Hendrix served in the 101st Airborne at Ft Campbell. It's hallowed ground.

" His commanding officers and fellow soldiers considered him to be a subpar soldier: he slept while on duty, had little regard for regulations, required constant supervision, and showed no skill as a marksman. For these reasons, his commanding officers submitted a request that Hendrix be discharged from the military after he had served only one year. Hendrix did not object when the opportunity to leave arose. He would later tell reporters that he received a medical discharge after breaking his ankle during his 26th parachute jump."

Not the standards anyone would really strive for, especially 5th group troopers, sounds more like 10th group.

Hendrix was in the 101st. So why the 5th and 10th GRP bashing? Or did you just forget your emoticons?
Like this one:P would have been appropriate.

I have worked along side a lot of Group Guys, they have a different mind set than Conventional guys, but are good at what they do and do it far removed from the flag pole lots of times.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

sounds like a conspiracy of the commo guys, .--- ..- ... - / -.- .. -.. -.. .. -. --.

- .... . -.-- / -.. --- -. - / - . .- -.-. .... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .- -. -.-- -- --- .-. . :o

:D:D

Not even in the Q course!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

In a lot of ways it is probably a lot better now than it was 20 years ago. In other ways not so much. For example there was no 5th group or any other group there then. That was until some Jimi fan fell asleep at his post and CWO Gossett and the rest of those fags snuck in one night. :P

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Not the standards anyone would really strive for, especially 5th group troopers, sounds more like 10th group.

:D:D:D

Man, NOBODY in 5th likes 10th... not gonna say why, but I have my own reasons... >:(

Yes i am going to 5th SFG, most likely taking over the SigDet, and things will change if thats the case. I spent time in 7th SFG at Bragg, and i wont conform to the lax SF life, my soldiers wont be long tabbers, and they wont act like them. God i hope i deploy soon....

Don't go to 2nd bn, we're on reset...

Actually, come to 2/5 SIGDET, I dislike my co-workers enough to wish that on them.

When are you reporting? Get here in early Jan and you can help them move to the new building! (suckers!!)

(I've been in 2/5 SIGDET for 5 years now)

i report the begining of march, but im trying to get that pushed to the righ tby 30 days since im in school in GA till the 24th of feb
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oh, BTW Kickers was condemned due to 'flood damage' (better off just tortching that hell hole) and its re-opening right next to gate 6/7 (behind sonic) on the OG side.

Hopefully it won't be as fucking retarded as it was before.

I'd suggest "Tippers Pub" on Peachers Mill and Tiny Town... but they DO keep a stun gun behind the counter for all them routy group guys. ;)

If ya been in group long enough, and went to Gryphon Group... you'll understand why.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

They MAY have upgraded to a real tazer... haven't seen them whip it out recently...

Damn group guys>:(