normiss

Who's ready for the weekend???

I predict a strong drunk front approaching rapidly.
B|:D:D:DB|

I recommend sobriety for the closing process itself.:P

And drunkenness to follow immediately, of course.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm off work for the rest of the year and close on my home Monday morning. B|

Damn nice way to end the year brother. B|

I am ready for the weekend. This week has been crazy at work. Although I will be pissing off Wolfe by missing the first organizers meeting of the season:o. How about we start with a few beers at Winghouse in an hour or so??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Congrats! B|

I'm looking forward to a busy weekend, followed by my Step-son returning from Kazakhstan for the holidays on Monday! :)
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

No No NO NO NO No No No No No I'm not! PLEZZZ Don't let the weekend come! :(:( I have a Linear Model Final exam 7:30 Monday morning, and a final project and a final take-home exam due Monday by 5:00pm. I need more time, it can't be the weekend yet!

=========Shaun ==========

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'm off work for the rest of the year and close on my home Monday morning. B|

I start terminal leave (separating from the army) december 26th...

73 days of paid vacation coming up! B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

73 days of paid vacation coming up!

Dear Lord, I had to negotiate and finagle to get from 2 weeks to 3 weeks per year. :|

Thats 2 years of leave (61 days), plus 12 days of administrative comp leave.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Dear Lord, I had to negotiate and finagle to get from 2 weeks to 3 weeks per year. :|

Us military types only get 2 weeks per year (at least the AF does anyway). He's been saving for a while, and appears to be sitting on a healthy balance of use-or-lose leave.
Muff #5048

Us military types only get 2 weeks per year (at least the AF does anyway). He's been saving for a while, and appears to be sitting on a healthy balance of use-or-lose leave.

Yall only get 2 weeks a year? I coulda sworn all of the military got 2.5 days a month...:S

Yall only get 2 weeks a year? I coulda sworn all of the military got 2.5 days a month...:S

You're right. 2.5x12=30. I must have eaten a big bowl of stupid for lunch or something.:D Maybe I was thinking post depl R&R.
Muff #5048

You're right. 2.5x12=30. I must have eaten a big bowl of stupid for lunch or something.:D Maybe I was thinking post depl R&R.

I just returned from my 3rd deployment, 5th overseas 'trip' and I didn't fucking know we got post deployment comp time.

It took me going to the ETS Finance brief to learn that... The way I add it up, the army still owes me 4 more weeks of it... I'm not going to hold my breath on it though

I just returned from my 3rd deployment, 5th overseas 'trip' and I didn't fucking know we got post deployment comp time.

It took me going to the ETS Finance brief to learn that... The way I add it up, the army still owes me 4 more weeks of it... I'm not going to hold my breath on it though

I think it has to be taken within a certain time after you get back. The really shitty part is (at least for us) you can't leave the local area during that time unless you burn real leave while you're gone.[:/]
Muff #5048

Hosting a birthday party for my daughter tonight.
Deland boat parade with my kids and best friend on Saturday.
Probably helping a friend pack on Sunday. Looks good for me too! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon