Remster

Ipad or other toy

So I have the option of getting an Ipad or another comparable toy from my work for a pat on the back.

What say you, deezeenizens?

Get something else, the Ipad 2 is slated/rumored to come out sometime around may/june 2011.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I hate to admit (since I'm not an Apple fanboy at all) if but for a road warrior the Ipad freaking rocks. I got one as a thank you a few weeks ago and as a test platform for some software and I can't tell you how nice it is in the airports. Battery life is around 7 hours when playing video or things so its been enough to get me from one side of the US to the other with charge left over. the 16 gig version stored all 3 Back to the Future movies plus a few TV shows. Add in the browser that picks up Wifi everywhere or if you have a hotspot its great for casual surfing or checking up on things. If your work lets you get email also then its almost a laptop substitute. I know a few of our exec's that use their Ipad as a laptop for presentations since it works great for that but it sucks at letting you really create content.

I do hate a few things on it like the need to wipe the fingerprints every few minutes and the glare on the screen can be really bad. The Dell tablet is nice too and it has a lot more free apps in the Android Market then Apple does.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

So I have the option of getting an Ipad or another comparable toy from my work for a pat on the back.

Get something else, the Ipad 2 is slated/rumored to come out sometime around may/june 2011.

Like what? G tablet, or something else?
Remster

What other toys are they offering to you? Or do you get to tell them what you want?
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

What other toys are they offering to you? Or do you get to tell them what you want?

I Dont think a sex swing would be appropriate :P. But something techie would. They're not offerein anything else in particular, but my boss said "an Ipad, or something else".
Remster

I Dont think a sex swing would be appropriate :P. But something techie would. They're not offerein anything else in particular, but my boss said "an Ipad, or something else".

Well, In that case, take the Ipad, sell it to someone who wants one and then buy the sex swing you want. Or you could ask for a cool net book if you want something small and techie like an Ipad.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Whatever iPad you get, get one with 3g so you get the GPS and ability to buy a month by month data plan.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey