skyrider

Lets See Your Tree

It's that time of year again,, we dont; get fancy, but every year we add a new ornament, many years my son made them, or they came from any number of memories...This year we were actually able to fit the angel under the ceiling....My wife made it in the 6th grade...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/illinois/005.jpg

Here's mine! My brother and sister-in-law insisted I have one so they bought this one for me. :D

Is that the "Charlie Brown Christmas" Tree?

I saw that on display in a store today. Kinda cute.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Here's mine! My brother and sister-in-law insisted I have one so they bought this one for me. :D

You know it! I just need to get a blue baby blanket to wrap around the bottom of it.

You know it! I just need to get a blue baby blanket to wrap around the bottom of it.

I love it! so cute :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I haven't put mine up yet. Since I was 13 I have had a cut out carboard tree my father got from the bar. All of the bulbs say Michelob. It requires no water,you don't have to vacuum up after it, and it takes approx. 15 seconds to set up(unfold) and take down(refold).
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

My cute little tree! (fuckin' camera phones, didn't feel like busting the Nikon out)

Oh, and I guess that huge-ass poster that's in the background my straight roommates like, I dont know why though :P

(My roommate's sis works at Victoria's secret and stole these...lemme know if you'd like to see the other 2)

Hi rider,

This one even has a present under it. :P

NSFW, though.

JerryBaumchen

Well here's ours. Not quite as cool as that one though.

I think you should put yours in his...

Just saying:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

My cute little tree! (fuckin' camera phones, didn't feel like busting the Nikon out)

Oh, and I guess that huge-ass poster that's in the background my straight roommates like, I dont know why though :P

(My roommate's sis works at Victoria's secret and stole these...lemme know if you'd like to see the other 2)

We just hope if we keep showing you what your missing, you'll wake up!B|;)

Here's last year's tree. It's late right now and I don't have this year's tree on the computer. :P

Vskydiver and I are all dressed up to go to the Kapowsin DZ Christmas party. My arm is in the sling from surgery 5 days earlier, and I won't jump for 7 months.:S

This Christmas is going much better. :)

Here's last year's tree. It's late right now and I don't have this year's tree on the computer. :P

Vskydiver and I are all dressed up to go to the Kapowsin DZ Christmas party. My arm is in the sling from surgery 5 days earlier, and I won't jump for 7 months.:S

This Christmas is going much better. :)

Hubba fuckin Hubbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaa.....