NickDG

Skydiving vs B.A.S.E. Argument (Settled!)

Google has a new feature (accessed through advanced search) that rates the reading level of websites. Leave it to Google to answer the age old question of who's smarter, Skydivers or B.A.S.E. jumpers, LOL!

NickD :)

Nah, no fookin way! Them der BASE jumpers can't even reed simpl wurds lik "Keep Out, Private Property!":P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

looks about equal if you average it out.Just wondering what the margin of error is?:)

?It shows percentage, so yes both graphs average the same? Its the difference between the graphs that is significant.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Nick!!! Why do we need an article to prove that B.A.S.E. jumpers are smarter though? Thought we figured that one out when it became apparent that skydiving ratings were being given out in return for blowjobs.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Thanks Nick!!! Why do we need an article to prove that B.A.S.E. jumpers are smarter though? Thought we figured that one out when it became apparent that skydiving ratings were being given out in return for blowjobs.

Uhmmm..... Ahhhhhh......Go look at the chart again.....we seem to have found on of the lower reading skilled folks..:P

Google has a new feature (accessed through advanced search) that rates the reading level of websites. Leave it to Google to answer the age old question of who's smarter, Skydivers or B.A.S.E. jumpers, LOL!

Yeah... but who's toughter in a fight? :ph34r:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Skydive&word2=BASE+jump

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Uhmmm..... Ahhhhhh......Go look at the chart again.....we seem to have found on of the lower reading skilled folks..:P

I was nervous for a second, thought that I had misread the chart.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Uhmmm..... Ahhhhhh......Go look at the chart again.....we seem to have found one of the lower reading skilled folks..:P

Now THAT's Funny! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Nah, no fookin way! Them der BASE jumpers can't even reed simpl wurds lik "Keep Out, Private Property!":P

We can read them if we really want to but we have word filters that take care of those for us.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I didn't read the chart to begin with sir :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

Jesus, this thread turned out a hell of lot more funnier (and prophetic) than I thought it would . . .

Haha ... Yeah Yeah ... I elected not to read it, because my original comment makes sense no matter how you wish to swing the results of this highly scientific study of yours.

Now we can just say that I disagree with your findings and have brought up a topic that challenges the integrity of your research.

How about that shit? B|

ratings may be given out in skyfalling for blowies, but from what i hear the saying around the BASE community is "girlfriends die" so i think its a close race :ph34r::ph34r:
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

You should probably redo that and exclude all of Maggots posts and it will be quit different ;)

And Gerold. PuSSIeS BiG!

God I've missed seeing that phrase.

PuSSIeS BiG! PuSSIeS BiG! PuSSIeS BiG!