jf951

if you wear a size 14+

Sorry, it just bothers me a bit to hear guys dissing women for not being 5' and 98lbs.

I mean, WTF that would be like fucking a midget.

Hey, don't start dissing short people, not everyone gets to be tall.

I'm 5' but I'm stronger than I look, don't mess with the short girls.:)

Short, Strong AND a Redhead....talk about hittin' the trifecta! :$:)B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sorry, it just bothers me a bit to hear guys dissing women for not being 5' and 98lbs.

Or if you do, make sure to wear boots with good ankle coverage to protect from the biting! ;)

PS: wendy:

There are lots of pictures of dz.com guys posted who clearly are carrying a little extra poundage, and no one complains about them.

You never noticed the comments after pics of me are posted [:/]

:ph34r:
Remster

FWIW, I love short women. I don't consider 5' to be particularly short, but it is short enough.

We all have preferences.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I wouldn't say the woman pictured on the first page should never go out. I would suggest she should go and visit her doctor and have them describe what kind of trouble she is in [:/]

Or, call Stacy and Clinton to learn how to dress the body she has! Not that difficult to go from trashy to classy.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I wouldn't say the woman pictured on the first page should never go out. I would suggest she should go and visit her doctor and have them describe what kind of trouble she is in [:/]

Or, call Stacy and Clinton to learn how to dress the body she has! Not that difficult to go from trashy to classy.

You say "trashy" like if it's a bad thing! :ph34r:
Remster

Three snaps in a Z formation girlfriend

There are women on this very website that are not actually fat, larger than a 12 and would beat your ass to a pulp without spilling their drink.

Think before you type.;)

I was thinkin no Amazon hug for certain little boys round here... but certainly a running jump into their lap is appropriate on first meeting:ph34r::ph34r:

Gawd..I am so hot now....:SLOL

There are big folks, there are us small folks, why are the big ones always so pissed?:S

There are big folks, there are us small folks, why are the big ones always so pissed?:S

We keep trippin' over ya'll! :ph34r:

LOL, I am rigth on the border, big enough to scar stupid fucks,;) but small enough to wear normal clothes!...

I just notice big folks,(fat women) get testy...and defencive.

What are you saying in this post? You hate dont like "rednecks"? You dont like other peolpe who havent recieved the education you have"

My point is to keep your SC shit in the SC.

BTW, If you ARE size 14+ I HIGHLY reccomend a change in lifestyle/eating habbits. (and by "you" I mean anybosy out there"
Muff #5048

What are you saying in this post? You hate dont like "rednecks"? You dont like other peolpe who havent recieved the education you have"

My point is to keep your SC shit in the SC.

BTW, If you ARE size 14+ I HIGHLY reccomend a change in lifestyle/eating habbits. (and by "you" I mean anybosy out there"

Lucy

He needs some ..................................... splainin done

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ROFLMAO If Amazon was a size 14 she'd look like a GIANT Twiggy:ph34r::ph34r:

Dude she's like 6foot 3" and proportionally built. Her boobs probably weigh more than you do:D:D:D:D

BTW Nice Rack DD ;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Then please explain.

EDIT: I get it. You MAY fit into the category in the thread title, so YOU have to defend yourself (even though your thoughts were never asked fo in this thread)

No I was pointing out that size is all relative... kinda like the ability to use ones mind.

Please don't venture into the offensive. Some of us are naturally that height and weight. I don't do anything special to be that weight, and I cannot help being this height. :$ I've never had any complaints about either, although every now and then I wonder what it would be like to be a tall person.

Please don't venture into the offensive. Some of us are naturally that height and weight. I don't do anything special to be that weight, and I cannot help being this height. :$ I've never had any complaints about either, although every now and then I wonder what it would be like to be a tall person.

You can pick up the wee folk really really easily:ph34r: