skyrider

Meet My Son

Proud Poppa Thread...He will be a skydiver as soon as he is old enough....For now the wind tunnel, and his sport (freeriding) work!

This is a new websight, he will be adding much more in the future, but this gives him something to mail his sponsors! (Trying to get into Redbull Rampage)

Check out his photos and Video's!
http://www.wilwhite.net/about/

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

It worked, He has an Invite to Redbull Rampage... Just got it last night..

Now we are scared! :oB|

Also he has to do a few test runs before he is "accepted" because of his age, they want to be sure he is safe enough for this level of riding!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn1_zzCZ8r8

Gonna be a wild year...this happens right after Sturgis! (motorcycle ralley we are going to)

I know what you mean now in regards to being scared! That was NOT the place you want to eat shit on a bike. Keep your eyes on that boy, pick him up when he falls down, then kick him in the ass and tell him to do it again.
Congratulations and keep him safe.

I know what you mean now in regards to being scared! That was NOT the place you want to eat shit on a bike. Keep your eyes on that boy, pick him up when he falls down, then kick him in the ass and tell him to do it again.
Congratulations and keep him safe.

LOL, we spend many hours a week working on new trails and jumps, and tricks, I have carried him and his bike back broken more times than I care to remember...I think he is ready...BUT still scarey!

Mistakes at this level, can ruin your life!:o BUT not following a dream...WILL ruin your life!

Sure is good that the boy has a skydiver for a father...others would surely not have the support for him that a jumper would. Can you do me one favor please? When your son makes it on the Red Bull team can you post videos of him tearing it up? I'm sure there's lots of folks on here that would enjoy watching. I know I would.

Sure is good that the boy has a skydiver for a father...others would surely not have the support for him that a jumper would. Can you do me one favor please? When your son makes it on the Red Bull team can you post videos of him tearing it up? I'm sure there's lots of folks on here that would enjoy watching. I know I would.

Try and "stop" me!:ph34r: there are vids on his websight too, (filmed by me) as are the photo's (most of them) I feel safer being right there when he is doing this shit, My wife is a nurse that trains first responder medicine to doctors, as she has trained me, plus she is usually there too!

We're lookin at a hell of a year...B|

Proud Poppa Thread...He will be a skydiver as soon as he is old enough....For now the wind tunnel, and his sport (freeriding) work!

This is a new websight, he will be adding much more in the future, but this gives him something to mail his sponsors! (Trying to get into Redbull Rampage)

Check out his photos and Video's!
http://www.wilwhite.net/about/

He Made it....at age 16... Outscoring 9 of the "Worlds" best freeriders....He has made a statement, as he said he would!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Redbull%20Rampage/RB.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Redbull%20Rampage/119.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Redbull%20Rampage/183.jpg

Thanks...I am Beeming....We are on our way out the door very soon, to go build more jumps, to train for next year, (he is already invited to compete again, and "....

Drum Rolll here................

Redbull wants to Manage his career....:o

I am speechless still about that .....

damn dude - 183 looks like an exit point . . . scaled down a bit - but damn.

Good for him -

Try not to bust with pride . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He needs a hair cut.
:P

Congrats bro - I wish him the best of luck!
B|

Maybe with a redbull sponsorship, he can afford to get some Damn Clippers and get one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He needs a hair cut.

B|

Maybe with a redbull sponsorship, he can afford to get some Damn Clippers and get one.

It would have to be pretty damn extreme to get redbull to fork out some haircut money!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Now I'm not one to cast aspersions but I think those photos might have been photo shopped. That bike is not big enough to carry the balls that took to do that. ;)

Hey, kid. I know you can't be careful doing that kind of thing so just go for it and I hope you come out cool at the end. B|

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

He needs a hair cut.

B|

His hair/look is what they loved....He doesn't follow the crowd.....(thank gawd, I hate short hair):DB|