skymama

Do you change your underwear every day?

You do know that when you have a SHART ..... it will show thru your pants right??

I have never had that issue. Lol.

You will:ph34r:

She speaks from experience!:P

Yeah.. seen it on older men ... one fucker at the yacht club is infamous for that shit:S:S and you definitly do not want to be downwind from him on the dock.

OK, since I'm needling you, I'll answer this.
Every day, after my morning shower. Only exception is some days when I'm going to do physical labor or athletics early in the day, I often hold off on the shower/change skivvies routine till I shower later in the day. If I shower/change in the morning, then do physical labor/athletics later in the day, I'll shower and change the skivvies a second time.

In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
You do know that when you have a SHART ..... it will show thru your pants right??

I have never had that issue. Lol.

You willSly

She speaks from experience!Tongue

Yeah.. seen it on older men ... one fucker at the yacht club is infamous for that shitCrazyCrazy and you definitly do not want to be downwind from him on the dock.

I never said I havent sharted. lol. Just make sure not to force a fart when Im not wearing any. :D:D
Dom

I heard Irish underwear explained once. Good for 4 wearings. Rightside out, inside out, frontwards, backwards.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What else do you want on there? "My wife won't do the laundry"?

Or how about those that don't wear underwear? I almost never change underwear...I dont usually wear them.

For all yall goin commando

Just sayin......

:S:S

Now your'e showing your age, havent you invested in the three shells yet

Gone fishing

What else do you want on there? "My wife won't do the laundry"?

Or how about those that don't wear underwear? I almost never change underwear...I dont usually wear them.

For all yall goin commando

Just sayin......

:S:S

Now your'e showing your age, havent you invested in the three shells yet

There is no age limit to seeing things that require a large supply of mental bleach.

This includes guys with plumbers cracks and their showing them while working on anything including packing their parachutes, beer guts hanging below their t-shits, and pants with railroad tracks showing thru because there was no underwear to catch the shart.:S:S:S.

Oh and in the case of guys of this class ... I don't believe ANY of them would be investing in them... EVER.

Hi Moms,

Is this a normal guy thing?

Who knows what's normal anymore?

I cannot speak for any other man regarding 'normal' but my record is four changes in one day due to four showers in one day; way too much manual labor that day.

Every morning I shave, shower & put on clean skivvies. YMMV :P

JerryBaumchen

PS) And if I should shower late at night, I then put on clean skivvies for bed. I then put on clean ones after the morning shower. Am I using too much water? I'm in trouble with someone. :S

PPS) So Moms, you going to vote in Andy's poll? B|

Now would what difference would it make if they changed their underwear everyday and did not shower daily opposed to not changing them every day but showering daily??:P

Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.