Icon134

Dexter

ok... I have 6 months of Showtime for free right now and there's a new series on the channel about a forensic detective in Miami that moonlights as a serial killer.

and although its a rather disturbing show (for obvious reasons) its actually pretty good. has anybody else seen the show and what do you think about it?
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

yes i have and you're right - it is seriously twisted but REALLY interesting and hard to stop watching more or less because you want to get deeper into HIS head and wonder what the hell he's thinking

really interesting plot... i've only seen the series premiere (i don't have showtime) but i would definitely be interested in watching the other episodes

i liked that guy on six feet under - and i was really impressed to see him be so diverse and believable
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

watching more or less because you want to get deeper into HIS head and wonder what the hell he's thinking

exactly... and I have to agree that the actor is very skilled.

I did notice that the character is baised on a character from a book (at the begining of the last episode...) which I thought was sort of interesting.

I don't have cable...

I have satellite...

My sissy has Dish Networks or something like that too. If there's anything i really really wanna watch, i go to her house. Last saturday night i got to watch Discovery Health Network where they removed a 200lb tumor from a lady. Truly fascinating!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

have you made it through the season?? i ended up watching the whole thing in 2 days - and holy lord it is INCREDIBLE - what an amazing story line... it makes me REALLY curious to see what next season brings
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

have you made it through the season??

Yep, very well done... I look forward to seeing where they go with the story from now... as I understand they've got a contract for at least two seasons... B|

no cable, no sattellite
just poor old thorrent

best show ever, so far

I'm worried they're end it at
season 4 episode 12 :(

Well considering there are only two books in the series and they have long ago exhausted that story line( and diverged from it in the process) they have been winging it so they are free to take it where ever they want. Personally, I would like to see it go a bit more as long as it stays edgy.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

no cable, no sattellite
just poor old thorrent

best show ever, so far

I'm worried they're end it at
season 4 episode 12 :(

Well considering there are only two books in the series and they have long ago exhausted that story line( and diverged from it in the process) they have been winging it so they are free to take it where ever they want. Personally, I would like to see it go a bit more as long as it stays edgy.

Agreed and I love the show. I was worried about this season but I am really enjoying it.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

i'm still watching it, not quite up to date, still have a few episodes in my torrent queue.

wtf is up with his wife? she wasn't nearly as useless last season.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001