skycamefalling

Drive-Thru IDIOTS!!!

checkers has 2 drive thrus :)

We have a Mickey D's here with a 3 lane drive through to order, but funnels down into one for the pay window....kinda dumb I think, and I always wonder if they gave me the right order and not the guy's behind me! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

checkers has 2 drive thrus :)

I was going to say so does Rally's but I just looked up Checkers and I guess they are the new Rally's. Show's you how much I eat fast food!

Checkers and Rally's are the same thing, just depends on what state you're in I think.

Yes ... Lots of places have more than one drive thru line, but they are not restricting how that extra drive thru line is used.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

All you guys knockin' drive-thru....knock it OFF!
One of these days I'm gonna strike it RICH by spilling hot coffee in my lap. Don't hose me up on this.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

One of these days I'm gonna strike it RICH by spilling hot coffee in my lap. Don't hose me up on this.

Ya gotta make sure the cup does not say "Caution, This cup of coffee is extremely fucking hot" on it:P
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Ya gotta make sure the cup does not say "Caution, This cup of coffee is extremely fucking hot" on it:P

NO...you need to look at this like a lawyer..

"they" have to prive he could read english....;)

(OK, am I the only one picturing the language proof picture for this one?):S:P:ph34r:

NO...you need to look at this like a lawyer..

"they" have to prive he could read english....;)

(OK, am I the only one picturing the language proof picture for this one?):S:P:ph34r:

Ahhhhh......I like the way you think:ph34r:

after nights of drinking my freinds and i would go to a busy drive thru and when it was our turn to order we would just go past the ordering spot. the car behind us would order and we would pull up pay for and get their order. from that point on the drive thru orders would be of by one car until they figured it out. we got a kick out of it and im sure we pissed off a lot of people!!!;)

Wait , I pull what first?

Man, I have 2 interesting drive thru stories.

1st, I was at a taco bell about 10 minutes before closing. I pull up, someone on the speaker asks my order, so I tell em what I want. A very long pause later the voice once again asks what I want. At this point I am pretty pissed, and repeat my order. THE VOICE COMES ON AGAIN AND ASKS WHAT I WANT. At this point I am fucking irate, and start cussing them out, and repeat my order. No response. At this point the light for the window turns off, as they are now closed. I pull up to the window and start screaming at this retard fuckers, but they are hiding. I should have waited in the parking lot for em. Fuck that place.

2nd Story, much shorter. My friends dad is driving a super long truck through the drivethru, and after placing his order, he finds out that he cannot make the turn that is ahead. After briefly trying to make the large line of cars behind him back up to no avail, he says fuck it, shuts the truck off, and goes inside to get his food, where he subsequently eats his entire meal while everyone outside goes ape trying to get organized enough to back out.

:P

Not so much drive thru, but ever go inside a Hardeez at like 7am. It's like the retirement village just got out. And everyone is ONLY drinking coffee with free refills. It's the only time in your life you will see coupons used. And they know all the employees by name.

If my life ever comes down to that. Kill me.

Both of those were friggin awesome. I dont know if anyone has seen this or if it has been posted before, but this guy does a rap for his order. I wonder what the person taking the order was thinkin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhlUVyDBusg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

"after nights of drinking my freinds and i would go to a busy drive thru and when it was our turn to order"

I just laughed my ass off for several minutes straight. Thats some funny shit right there...
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I have 1 interesting drive-through story...

Back in 1993 was in the army and we were off on the road for driving lessons in our M113. Decided to stop at McD's for a quick drink/sundae/whatever, and realized the vehicle was a bit too high for the drive-through . So we had the people backing so we could get out of there... And then came the police... Someone had called them to say it was WAR and that enemy tanks were all over the place :D

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

What pisses me off when I go to mcdonalds and get ready to order. "Hi, would you like to try a "insert radom item" today?" I mean, do people really say, you know I wasn't going to get it, but now that you asked, totally changed my mind.

It's called suggestive selling and some retail and fast food joints realize over 50% of their profit margin from it, so yeah, it's not going away anytime soon.

In all fairness. it wasn't that the coffee was hot, it was that it was so ridicously hot that the chick had to have reconstructive surgery on her hoohah.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Now unless the lady was driving a honda del sol or a top end sports car theres no excuse not to use a damn cupholder. I mean seriously. Its coffee. Its HOT. Why the hell would u pu that in your lap!? Personally i tey to avoid putting things near my peepee that if something goes wrong will hurt him even a little. Just common sense. Yeah the coffee was prolly waaaay to hot but the damn cup shouldnt have been in her lap anyway!

And im sayin this because if she had used a cup holder properly im sure there would be a huge lawsuit against the auto maker. But since i havent heard of one then im guessing this was the case.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.