skycamefalling

Drive-Thru IDIOTS!!!

It is called Minimum wage, and no pride in a job well done.........

Must be this newer generation of workers. You would think that with this economy, people would be trying harder to keep their jobs. Or maybe it is just the area I live in. Area people like this every where else in the states??

Not when there is a safety net.

Oh and this is for you:...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfaiTLPUKQ
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

What pisses me off when I go to mcdonalds and get ready to order. "Hi, would you like to try a "insert radom item" today?" I mean, do people really say, you know I wasn't going to get it, but now that you asked, totally changed my mind.

What pisses me off when I go to mcdonalds and get ready to order. "Hi, would you like to try a "insert radom item" today?" I mean, do people really say, you know I wasn't going to get it, but now that you asked, totally changed my mind.

I was thinking the same thing...no, I don't wanna zippy whammo sludge wrap...why did ya make too many of 'em? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I was thinking the same thing...no, I don't wanna zippy whammo sludge wrap...why did ya make too many of 'em? :ph34r:

Perhaps because I don't go to drive-thru (been twice ever) that seems like a strange complaint. I would imagine a fair number of people go with the suggestion driving sales up.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Not long ago my wife and I ordered a pizza from a pizza joint. Not a big name but local. 15 min. later the pizza arrived piping hot and delicious. I called the joint back and told them I had just received the pizza and you could tell the guy on the other end was bracing himself for a complaint and about ready to get defensive. When I told him it was the best damn pizza that I ever received you could feel his tension just melt. I think I made his day. Not a drive-thru story but it had a happy ending. Thanks Howards Pizza.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Sounds like the 'King of the hill' guy ordering! :ph34r:

If you refer to Tom Anderson... I remember a discussion on the Usenet (younger readers won't have a clue and should proceed, huhu...) well, it was on alt.fan.beavis-n-butthead (the beavis-and-butthead newsgroup), and a lot of Americans mused about where Tom Anderson might be from.

BTW: He was most hilarious on "Beavis and Butt-Head do America".
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

We (Henry Bivins and I) used to use our radios to fuck up their orders, it was great seeing some tiny chick get an entire sack of double whoppers and a small diet coke

That's an awesome idea. I'm putting it on my list of things to do when I'm bored out of my mind.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

not the order takers fault, that would be a mgmt issue. and actually yes, you would be surprised how many people do just that.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

not the order takers fault, that would be a mgmt issue. and actually yes, you would be surprised how many people do just that.

I agree, that is not the order takers fault, but it does piss me off. I was in a Starbucks drive thru a week ago and the guy literally wasted at least two minutes of my time with all the stupid bullshit they were having him say. If you grab a coffee at Starbucks everyday for a year and have to deal with that shit, they have wasted over 12 hours of my life on something that did not benefit myself or their business.

I don't think I have ever ordered anything in any drive thru, due to suggestions that were being made. I usually know exactly what I want.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

yeah i completely see your point. but trust me, most people have no clue what they want, they just have an idea lol.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Another thing that the order takers do that bugs me, is that as soon as you order one thing, they give you your total and stop talking to you. You have to repeat yourself numerous times that you are not finished so they will finish taking your order.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Did you just give away where you work, and why there is a soda in front of you in your avatar?:o:P

yeah i completely see your point. but trust me, most people have no clue what they want, they just have an idea lol.

Well those people need to get their shit together and stop holding up the line that is causing even more of my time to be wasted on nothing.

Well those people need to get their shit together and stop holding up the line that is causing even more of my time to be wasted on nothing.

here is a hint how to get in and out fast, AND get your order right..Park your car, use your legs, walk inside....You will be out MUCH faster!

here is a hint how to get in and out fast, AND get your order right..Park your car, use your legs, walk inside....You will be out MUCH faster!

In some cases maybe ... And when the drive thru line is super long, I do go inside. However, sometimes the same slow ass people are inside studying the menu like it's a organic chemistry textbook, while you are standing right behind them.

In some cases maybe ... And when the drive thru line is super long, I do go inside. However, sometimes the same slow ass people are inside studying the menu like it's a organic chemistry textbook, while you are standing right behind them.

That especially cracks me up at "In and Out" , where the menue is what 6 items? :ph34r::S

That especially cracks me up at "In and Out" , where the menue is what 6 items? :ph34r::S

Hahahaha ... I thought of a solution. Dual lane drive thru at all places that have drive thru's. However, one lane is only used for people who only want a fucking cup of coffee. Same idea inside, one register only used for people like me.