airdvr

Posers

there is a whole thread on people wearing military pins in the SC...who gives a shit what people do?

This world is fucked up period...

Does it infringe on your rights?

edit:
more importantly, does it make you feel like you are a better person?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Nope. Was in an outdoor bar and thought I'd meet a new friend.

more importantly, does it make you feel like you are a better person?

I'm going to assume you're having a bad day and just let that one go.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I'm going to assume you're having a bad day and just let that one go.

Most definately not...

Why do you care so much about other people?

Do you really think they care that much about you?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

...with jump t-shirts.[:/] Met one last week. Very disappointing.

Ignoring the other replies..:S

A a biker I have run into it for years, Many own the Tee Shirts, few have the ride...Gotta say though, I've never run into a skydiving Tshirt wearer, that hadn't at at least made a tandem![:/]

Where else can ya get Skydiving shirts but at DZ's?

I figure anything that advertises our lifestyle is good with me!B|

I get all of that stuff. I walked up and asked him where he jumps. He starts going on about The Ranch. Clearly not a jumper. When he realizes I'm not a whuffo the convo stops.

Not going to defend myself when I say it was a disappointing experience for me. I've travelled alot and have never seen anyone in a foreign country wearing a DZ shirt.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I get all of that stuff. I walked up and asked him where he jumps. He starts going on about The Ranch. Clearly not a jumper. When he realizes I'm not a whuffo the convo stops.

Not going to defend myself when I say it was a disappointing experience for me. I've travelled alot and have never seen anyone in a foreign country wearing a DZ shirt.

they probably did a Tandem...Hell, we all started somewhere.....

It's interesting how the word "poser" has changed over the years (at least in my world.) In the 1970s it was directed at real bikers who had the habit of looking at their own reflections in storefront windows as they rode by them. (I still do that today, LOL.) And the term we used for "pretend" bikers (those who wore biker garb but didn't ride or own bikes) was sidewalk commando.

I could go on about the interesting way word usage changes, but I won't risk Coreece accusing me of caring, LOL!

NickD :)

It's interesting how the word "poser" has changed over the years (at least in my world.) In the 1970s it was directed at real bikers who had the habit of looking at their own reflections in storefront windows as they rode by them. (I still do that today, LOL.) And the term we used for "pretend" bikers (those who wore biker garb but didn't ride or own bikes) was sidewalk commando.

I could go on about the interesting way word usage changes, but I won't risk Coreece accusing me of caring, LOL!

NickD :)

interesting how often there are pictures that fit..
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/?action=view&current=27.jpg

Hi. My name is Andy and I'm a poser.

HI ANDY!

I have a T-shirt.
Hard Rock Cafe - never been to one.

Neither have I, yet I have a HRC - Beirut shirt... (we would've gone, but some stupid anti-terrorism bullshit :D)

Atleast Lebanese food is good. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I love that centerfold. I haven't seen it in years. I love the expression on the womans' face. I hate to say that I put myself in that very same position several years ago but without a passenger thank god. I paid the price. Damned big picture windows. I looked over thinking, Damn I sure look good. Back to the t-shirts. I used to wear one that said "I own a Harley, not just this shirt."

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I own multiple base Tshirts (BLINCC, and a few bridge day shirts) although i never have BASE jumped. I dont wear them, they will hang on the wall. Mainly bought them because i thought they looked cool, and i wanted to support the community, in a sense.

Personally i couldnt care less what some random person thinks of me, hell most of the time i couldnt care less what the people i truly know think about me.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Just because you jump out of airplanes, doesn't mean you're not a poser too...maybe even more so than the guy who does one tandem and buys the t-shirt.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail