d_squared431

What is on your xmas wish list?

It annoys the hell out of my wife...I don't Want anything...I'm perfectly happy , Just looking forward to the giving part!:)

I am with you, please no more "things" I have to keep track of. That is, unless I can bolt it to my aircraft or jump out of a airplane with it.

I rarely ever ask for anything, but....I would really love a hunk of tunnel time!!!:)
I also want my mom to enjoy the holidays..I feel bad for her as all of her kids (me and my brothers) can never seem to be in the same place for Christmas, and it really effects her sometimes.

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

We'll have all 4 kids home for Christmas this year. I only had to buy one plane ticket, too.B| But in a few years they'll have even busier lives of their own, so I know this won't be forever.

Seems like only yesterday that going to the zoo or amusement park together was a perfect day for our family. How quickly they grow up. [:/]:)

I am giving gift cards to the local bookstore because
next year I want people to remember the joy of reading.

Oooh, I can use those for DVD's and coffee. :P

Is it a locally owned bookstore or one of the mega chains? We shop both, but I find the local used book stores more interesting. :)

I am giving gift cards to the local bookstore because
next year I want people to remember the joy of reading.

Oooh, I can use those for DVD's and coffee. :P

Is it a locally owned bookstore or one of the mega chains? We shop both, but I find the local used book stores more interesting. :)

Going to be a chain because I am buying them here, but for people all over.

Hassle free travel! Flying from California to Virginia on Christmas Eve and hoping for easy flights and a safe drive from Dulles to my parents' house (3+ hours).

Other than that I'm just looking forward to spending the holidays with all my loved ones. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I want some breaks in the weather so I can get some jumps in. But aside from that, I want nothing. Other than that, I am doing everything possible to make sure my kids have nice xmas. Thats all that matters to me.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

With only a few days left before xmas what is that one special item you are hoping for to receive for xmas?

PM'ed:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

it is the SAME thing I hoped for Last year....:|
but did NOT receive...:(

Yeah. Me too. I've given up. I never get it so what's the use of writing out a Christmas wish list? I believe Santa keeps my wish for himself every year.
>:(

Well, WTH...one more time couldn't hurt...
1 Petite, blond, blue-eyed coed.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm listing my house for sale tomorrow. I'd love to have a contract somewhat close to the asking price by Christmas. Wishful thinking in this market, huh? :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon