SkydiveMonkey

Lunar Eclipse

sweet, those are always cool looking...heres another site that tells about it, if you scroll down a bit on the page it tells you the best viewing times for it...
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/extra/TLE2003May15.html

haha now i have something to provide me with a little entertainment on the bus ;) I'll be in Pennsylavania when it begins...when it ends i will be....hmm still in pennsylvania [:/] lol

*daizey*

Hey monkey!

Eclipse will be in the early night here nad I have a nasty Celestron telescope that just happens to attach to the Canon AE-1 giving me 2,000 mm. of moon-catching lens.

Forecast is supposed to be clear so I'll be 'shooting' - hope to capture some shorts worthy of posting.

Dave

PS: when the spot is right I also find it useful to spy on the jumpship (when I'm not in it of course)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

would be too close to sunrise here, so we'll only get the first part of it...

anyway, they havent invented a moon that would make me wake up at 4 am...

so,,, good night to all of you B|

O

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

So this is the first time in three centuries that a lunar eclipse coincided with the solstice. Also they're saying the moon will turn blood red, a sure sign of the end of the world or some such shit.

So where is the hysteria? Let's get going people. Post your predictions for the eclipse.

I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

So this is the first time in three centuries that a lunar eclipse coincided with the solstice. Also they're saying the moon will turn blood red, a sure sign of the end of the world or some such shit.

So where is the hysteria? Let's get going people. Post your predictions for the eclipse.

I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

Something like this? OK, it's a comet in the cartoon but an eclipse could have the same effect.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

I would be OK with that.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

That would be friggin awesome to see a giant radioactive duck emerge from the ocean. Could you imagine what all of the stoners would be saying if they seen that?
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.

pretty cool over here in florida, almost completely blocked. i saw the duck, but it may have been the massive amounts of LSD ive been eating lately:D. . . either way, hooray duck!:ph34r:

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.