d_squared431

Christmas eve gifts

I could not take the "can I please open my gift now" every five minutes with him sitting like this(see attached photo) and gave in....:D

Then my oldest niece and her boyfriend/fiance stopped by with a gift and told him he could open it. They bought him a new bike. The two were not the assembling types so i put it together in about 10 minutes...:D

He has been walking around with that funny excited grin almost like he is up to no good look.

How has your Christmas Eve been so far?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I could not take the "can I please open my gift now" every five minutes with him sitting like this(see attached photo) and gave in....:D

Then my oldest niece and her boyfriend/fiance stopped by with a gift and told him he could open it. They bought him a new bike. The two were not the assembling types so i put it together in about 10 minutes...:D

He has been walking around with that funny excited grin almost like he is up to no good look.

How has your Christmas Eve been so far?

Veyr kewl shot....It si soo kewl to see kids enjoying this time of year....

I got a Casio Pathfinder watch, it replaces my original G-Shock from 1989.(still working)

I also got a Cabelas gift card for $100, going to get a windproof and rainproof fleece hoodie to replace my old worn out one.

I also got Cabelas dangerous game hunts, so I won't need to dry fire at the TV (cleared double of course)

I also got a Hornady Custom .308win die set in my stocking.

It was really nice, one of the best set of presents I have ever received.

I got a 20' telescoping flag pole. * i know i just opened a really large barndoor by admitting this*
Anywho, its one of the best gifts ever, just have to wait for the temp to rise just a little before I can concrete it in the ground.

Oh and my work truck, named Casper..cause its a little white truck, got a really cool license plate with his name on it with a picture of casper the flying ghost with a parachute on his back with my canopy colors! How cool is that? I know I'm cheesy but why not its the holidays
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

I got a Nook color (which is awesome) and some snowman flannel sheets! :)
Now I can stay in bed all snuggly warm and read and play puzzles! :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

You know you are lived when.....yor parents get you nothing that fits and nothing that is your style and they get your birthday wrong........but fear not my next door neighbor who I've only known for about a few months really got me something nice.
Go figure the people you think who knew you the best have no clue who the hell you are....such is life[:/]

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!