Lastchance

A man fairy tale.

A friend asked me the other month what going through a divorce felt like.
I said "Imagine being asleep, and all of a sudden a cinderblock is dropped on your face and after you are done screaming bloody murder trying to figure out why the hell someone dropped a cider block on your face someone gives you a bill for $5k."

Sadly I have to agree with the OP. Dating has been interesting but there is no way in hell I will ever get married again. Them bitches be nuts! Between their baby fever "MUST HAVE KIDS NOW!" to the carbon fever "MUST HAVE ROCK NOW!"
Yeah thanks but no thanks!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I wonder if he ever gave thanks to the Princess for saving his ass.

I always enjoy your perspective on life. In fact, I'm suddenly inspired to find all the girls that have turned me down and thank them. But damn, it's a long list. Maybe I'll just keep spending my time boozing and whoring.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

A friend asked me the other month what going through a divorce felt like.
I said "Imagine being asleep, and all of a sudden a cinderblock is dropped on your face and after you are done screaming bloody murder trying to figure out why the hell someone dropped a cider block on your face someone gives you a bill for $5k."

!

Dude, I think people have been telling you that if you got out for only $5000 then you got off very, very cheap. Be thankful.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Dude, I think people have been telling you that if you got out for only $5000 then you got off very, very cheap. Be thankful.

I was smart enough not to have kids.
But it will be more than that in the end. I'm looking at another $10k to remove her name off the loans.

As a well to do older gentlemen I met once at a roulette table once told me, "Marriage is a suckers bet for men, at best you break even at worst you loose your faith in humanity. And only a sucker would take that bet."

Should have listened to the guy. From the looks of his watch and the very attractive 25 yo size 00 Russian chick at his side, I think he had figured life out.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What car did you get?

2010 Jeep Compass Limited. It was available in 5-speed manual (seriously!), so I got it with all the bells & whistles (except automatic transmission). B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

What car did you get?

2010 Jeep Compass Limited. It was available in 5-speed manual (seriously!), so I got it with all the bells & whistles (except automatic transmission). B|

hells yeah! i try not to drive anything but manuals. especially in something like that!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.