Lastchance

A man fairy tale.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess "Will you marry me?" The princess said "No!"
And the prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and skydived and fucked skinny big titted broads and hunted and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank Jagermeister and Captain Morgan and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up...
The End!

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Another perspective:

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who went to college, became a Marine, traveled the world, rode motorcycles, ran triathlons, learned to skydive and SCUBA, studied several languages and cultures, and bought all her own houses, cars, toys and jewelry. And she lived happily ever after. The end.
;)

[Lastchance: I'm trying to say I can relate. Nice story!]

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

:D:D:D

Funny stuff, but I've had it both ways. I'll take married.;)

Well no shit if i was in your shoes id take married too!

:ph34r::ph34r:
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Another perspective:

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who went to college, became a Marine, traveled the world, rode motorcycles, ran triathlons, learned to skydive and SCUBA, studied several languages and cultures, and bought all her own houses, cars, toys and jewelry. And she lived happily ever after. The end.
;)

Yet no mention of sex other than toys. ;)

Though this may cover boy toys. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Another perspective:

;)

Yet no mention of sex other than toys. ;)

Though this may cover boy toys. :P

Well, I thought the men here all would appreciate the fact that I buy all my own stuff much more! Besides, a girl has to have a FEW secrets, right? ;) I get about as much sex as I would if I were married -- as much as I want!

My list of toys: SCUBA gear, kayak, brand new rig, bikes, Harley (although that's been sold), flat-screen TV, time share condo in Mexico (does that count as a toy or a home?) -- cars were mentioned separately, but my new one is a LOT of fun!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

All women have to do to get sex is say yes.:|

Or just not:
* say no
* scream
* use pepper spray
* defend themselves
* open fire

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Another perspective:

;)

they don't realize that your story is your life, not fiction.
:)