Nataly

How long before you felt "in love"?

It's widely accepted in the scientific community these days, that "love" is a psycho-chemically induced insanity, without which none of us would be here today.

I've fallen head over heels for females at first sight more often than I care to remember. Marriage didn't change that. But a clear understanding of what was really going on, helped me stop reacting to it.
I believe you have my stapler.

After just a couple of months of dating we were enganged. Our friends at the time thought we were crazy and "moving too fast".

28 years later we are still happily married :)
so F them :P

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

The instant I set eyes on him walking into the room to teach me the first jump course. Although I didn't realize it at the time because I was preoccupied with the skydive. But a week later when I picked up the phone and heard his voice on the other end, asking me out, it was pretty much all over for me. My life has been complete ever since. :)

Wasn't he breaking the instructor/student code? Or does that rule not apply to skydivers? :P

jceman, that's awesome you've been married for my entire life. :)

I hope, for your sake, that you've not had your Entire Life[:/]

Good point. Haha. I never looked at it that way. He's been married for as long as I've been alive? Maybe that would work. On one side, it's a rather long time, but not so long on the other. :)
Sincerely,
Kevin

Wasn't he breaking the instructor/student code? Or does that rule not apply to skydivers? :P

What rules? :D:D:D

Why do you think guys become instructors? ;) Oh, unless you meant that they're not supposed to MARRY the students!:o:D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Why do you think guys become instructors? ;) Oh, unless you meant that they're not supposed to MARRY the students!:o:D:D

Where does it say that? See, we missed all these "rules" 26 years ago when we got married. So far they haven't arrested us. :DB|

I guess I'm too used to working in the academic field. Rules are a bit different there. :P:ph34r::D

I, uh, sort of swooped on a first jump student nearly 31 years ago. Couldn't believe how beautiful she was. It took a few more weeks before we started seeing each other, but we were both pretty sure about each other within a few weeks. We have two grown daughters now and will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in April.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !