Girlfalldown

How to be an asshole

Leave her with a Cleveland Steamer.
:P

I just looked up "Cleveland Steamer" in the Urban Dictionary. That really is rude!

Assuming that I am *not* the last person in the world to learn what a Cleveland Steamer is, here's the definition:

A sexual act by nature (fetish) the cleveland steamer is when one person craps on another person's chest and (very important) then sits down and rocks back and forth like a steam roller.

Yuck!!!

Walt

lol, on the subject of definitions (gawd, can't believe I read every post so far...), look up 'gerbalism'. Soooo many words I never knew existed...or thought there could ever be a use for.

---------------------------------------
Ex-University of Bristol Skydiving Club
www.skydivebristoluni.com

Dude you really need to listen to some Tenacious D. Also do a forum search on Felching, just in case you missed that priceless thread. Here let me ressurect that thread, as I recall it was pretty embarassing for someone.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Oh, and make sure that you get stripper dust (glitter) on you. That'll make for an interesting night.

You mean like this ?

Douglas Kelly was willing to risk jail time rather than face his pregnant girlfriend's fury.

When the 39-year-old man discovered he had squandered his money at the Scuttlebutt Gentlemen's Club in Slidell, Fla., he came up with a harrowing tale of a late-night abduction and theft to explain the loss to his girlfriend.

He left his pregnant g/f in a motel room at 1am to go to strip club. He blew a $100, got too drunk, and passed out.

Kelly later admitted that he and an acquaintance had visited a strip club the night before and had become intoxicated. He woke up hours later in the passenger side of his car without his keys, lost and missing most of his money. He concocted the story because he was scared of his girlfriend's reaction.

Police charged Kelly with falsifying a police report and fined him $500.

Then the police took any remaining money that he had. :D:D

Yeah............when it comes to sex there aren't many things that will actually cause me to want to puke. That's one of them! :D No pooping for me in the bedroom please!

I can just see it now...

Try as he may, the guy can't put out the package and the girl says accusingly, "You've been with someone else, haven't you ?" :ph34r: :D :P