dragon2

stray cat and bored enough to post my first poll ever

allowing cats to wonder is fuckin stupid...

Look you don't allow a cat to do anything. They do what they want and if you are ok with it than great. if not well too bad.

Dogs have friends and masters -

Cats have Staff.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Close enough :P

Reminds me of http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Yes I think it was posted before but still funny.

As others have said don't put it outside. See if you can locate the cats staff, I mean owners.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(breathe, wipe tears from eyes)

Holy crap, that was funny!

Signed,
TriGirl
Chief of Staff to Jack Sparrow
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

The same thing happened to me 6 years ago. The cat was a stray. No know owners, shelter would not take it. They said they "had no room." Ahem....right. So I kept her. My dog and other cat didn't like the addition at first. A few months later found the Dog, and both cats sleeping curled up together in a heap. I suppose you could say made the adjustment.

EDIT*******************

You need another selection for the poll.

Keep inside till owner is located.

allowing cats to wonder is fuckin stupid...

Look you don't allow a cat to do anything. They do what they want and if you are ok with it than great. if not well too bad.

Dogs have friends and masters -

Cats have Staff.

Ain't that the truth!!! I have 2 Bulmastiffs with a combined weight of 250 lbs and the Kitten I adopted a few months ago walks around like he owns the place! :D:D

This is going to sound crazy, but if you run a stud finder over the kitty's back/neck, you can find out if it has a microchip. If you or a neighbor has one from hanging pictures/shelves, it could save you a trip to the vet.

http://www.examiner.com/dogs-in-atlanta/dogs-101-can-i-find-a-microchip-on-a-dog-with-a-stud-finder-atlanta

If there's no chip, make some signs and keep kitty safe and warm. And, if there's no answer to the signs, well, perhaps kitty chose you for a reason?

Signed,
TriGirl

Yep. I'm Chief of Staff to Indiana, and Assistant Chief of Staff to Kiki (Roommate's kitten). And, the roommate insists that I'm Jojo (the dog)'s mom, as the command for him to wait in his kennel is "go to your room!"

The one glaring in the photo is Indy, at the vet. The sleepy adorable one is Kiki, and the dog is rather self-explanatory.

I have a Maine Coon also. She weighs around 15 lbs now.

Of course, after this photo, I think I saw her packing her kitty pan and toys and plans to run away! :D

Oh...and I agree with the others. Put up some flyers. Surely someone will come and claim it!

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Close enough :P

Reminds me of http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Yes I think it was posted before but still funny.

As others have said don't put it outside. See if you can locate the cats staff, I mean owners.

(breathe, wipe tears from eyes)

Holy crap, that was funny!

Signed,
TriGirl

Another Captain Jack Sparrow here, or more appropriately One Eyed Jack.

Well I didn't think keeping it was an option, I really wanted to keep the cats apart. But like i said, this kitty can open doors :S I had locked her in the bathroom for the night, closed door, a box with misc stuff in front of the door and she STILL got out, so this morning i was greeted by an innocent looking kitty and a growling Coon (after he'd finished his breakfast, first things first LOL).

If the flyer on the apartment building doesn't give any response, animal control will come pick it up later today.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Owners just came to pick it up, the flyers worked. She's an indoor cat but has apparently gotten out multiple times before :S

Houdini kitten.

YAY!!! I love happy endings!!! B|B|B|B|B|B|

I wonder if she'll come looking for you again when she decides to go exploring again?? HAHA... :)
If my Sophia Lucia ever performs a jail break I hope she makes her way to someone like you!!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

But like i said, this kitty can open doors :S

Maybe those easy-to-use European doors with horizontal handles that tilt, unlike than the common US & Canadian style of a rotating knob...

The tilting ones yeah. Glad she didn't stay long enough to let my own cats pick up that trick ;)

I WAS getting attached to the little cutie already, that's what you get for being an animal lover and taking in a stray :S

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Owners just came to pick it up, the flyers worked. She's an indoor cat but has apparently gotten out multiple times before :S

Houdini kitten.

Glad she got home. Sounds like she needs
to be in a super max facility.

Owners just called me again, if I had their cat -again- by any chance. It's gotten out again and besides the cold there's a lot of very lou fireworks out now (my 2 cats are alternating between hiding quietly and panicking a bit ALREADY), and tomorrow of course it's going to be worse.
"The baby keeps opening the door". :S

I need a "bangs head against door" icon here... Maybe I should've kept the kitty [:/]

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Owners just called me again, if I had their cat -again- by any chance. It's gotten out again and besides the cold there's a lot of very lou fireworks out now (my 2 cats are alternating between hiding quietly and panicking a bit ALREADY), and tomorrow of course it's going to be worse.
"The baby keeps opening the door". :S

I need a "bangs head against door" icon here... Maybe I should've kept the kitty [:/]

>:(
They need to put a ball and chain on it if they are lucky enough to get it back. Slow it down a little bit. If it does show up at your place you might not want to let them know.