Skydiver "Boy Do I Love Me" Website

Could be.... do you hear that often?

I think they meant something more about him and hisself dating each other - It was odd when he took his SO out in public and they kissed.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's a skill that's nice to have on those lonely nights...

The kissing thing? Umm - No - but sometimes I just wash and then . . .

Start typing on DZ.com.:D:D

Sometimes wash I mean.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ladies - just to make this clear. If you want to make a website showing yourselves and your hot girl-friends skydiving, please do. We would think it's great and visit often.

Men - if you do this, we'll think you're a self-centered narcissist, so please don't. Unless it's just one video of you almost dying. Then we will watch often and probably laugh.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Ladies - just to make this clear. If you want to make a website showing yourselves and your hot girl-friends skydiving, please do. We would think it's great and visit often.

Men - if you do this, we'll think you're a self-centered narcissist, so please don't. Unless it's just one video of you almost dying. Then we will watch often and probably laugh.

Wait does that mean I should take down my smugmug page? or because I share it with my wife... is it ok?

I just want to be in the right here... I mean really it costs me money to have it up... so if it's not the right thing to do to have it up then I can take it down... :P;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with them making a website about their skydiving. Maybe it's a way for their family members to log on and watch.

Do you have a FB page with pictures?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong with them making a website about their skydiving. Maybe it's a way for their family members to log on and watch.

My FB page is only shared with those few whom I have friended, not with the entire world.

It just seems really vain to me, that's all. As a published (and paid) writer who is quoted on Aeronews...well...:S

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

+1.....How many of us love to talk skydiving when we are out? (until we learn that anoys non jumpers)

My facebook doesn't list "landings in any aircraft," along with any other stat I could possibly imagine. This is just way too much information, indicative of a strong need to tell everybody lots about himself (and I'm not reallythat interested in how many tube jumps he's done).
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

How many pictures before it becomes an "I love me wall"? :S

I may be in trouble...

Our pics are right in the entry way, next to the front door. We're busted. :S:o:$:D

When I shared a house with room mates, I hung my sky pics in my own room. If I wanted to show them to a friend, I'd have to take her into my bedroom. Very inconvenient.:)