skymama

Do you have this week off?

Oohh cookies!! Can i have one??? Pleeeaaassseeee :)

NO, they're ALL mine... she owes me cookies for the rest of my life...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Are you going to Sebastian on Saturday?

God help the Domino's guy. ;)

While iluvtofly is running off to go get her iPod and play it again...

I'll get video this time. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Are you going to Sebastian on Saturday?

God help the Domino's guy. ;)

I will only be there in the day light hours and i am on a parent leash so no horse playing around me. So I guess you can say I am pulling a mcswervy and leaving early....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I am actually unemployed now...

But still getting paid thru March 8th... whats got two thumbs and going to be a DZ bum??

THIS GUY;)

But still getting paid thru March 8th... whats got two thumbs and going to be a DZ bum??

THIS GUY;)

Hope you have 2 thumbs and a rig if youre gonna be bummin it at the DZ ya lucky bastard!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I haven't worked since Nov of this year. So no, I don't have to go into work this week

I'm on unemployment, but I go to work every day to help Dad keep the company going during this lull in the construction business. I feel guilty about even asking for any days off, even though I don't even get paid.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I haven't worked since Nov of this year. So no, I don't have to go into work this week

I'm on unemployment, but I go to work every day to help Dad keep the company going during this lull in the construction business. I feel guilty about even asking for any days off, even though I don't even get paid.

That's called a Work Ethics and it's no bad thingB|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

THIS GUY;)

Hope you have 2 thumbs and a rig if youre gonna be bummin it at the DZ ya lucky bastard!

Two thumbs, TWO rigs ;)

The downside is, I need a mirage cutaway handle... oh well, guess that just means I can use my shiny new riggers ticket to put the new rig together :P

IF you want a change of location... AND can still collect Unemployment, while out of town.. then come here!!!
I would Pay you FIVE Times !!! :o:)B| and you can work here....!!. bring your heavy Coat !! And your gloves & Hat..;)
jt

Yes, I got this week off in exchange for working Christmas week. And, it worked out better for me to have this week off as I have to drive to Houston this upcoming Sunday for an externship.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I work for a Bank, so only get the Bank Hols (Mon, Tues and then Mon).

I got to be here for every other day to ensure I qualify for the enormous bank bonuses that get dished out soon. :$:)

BP
:)

Mike, my 'eart bleeds:P

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a bril' New Year mate.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

THIS GUY;)

Two thumbs, TWO rigs ;)

The downside is, I need a mirage cutaway handle... oh well, guess that just means I can use my shiny new riggers ticket to put the new rig together :P

yeah, sounds like you got that one figured out ;)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Two thumbs, TWO rigs ;)

yeah, sounds like you got that one figured out ;)

Bought a cutaway handle today... Guess I'll just have 2 rigs.

You've lost your thumbs already???

I got two rigs out of the deal!

sounds like a good trade!

We are closing the office on Friday, but this is a busy time of the year for us, with people trying to meet deductibles and what not.. so we actually have a pretty busy week through tomorrow.

but I'm with you... I really could have used a week off.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

I've been working at least 10 hours every day except yesterday - even Christmas Eve

That really sucks. You should drink wine to make you feel better. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon