LadyDoc

What are YOU wearing right now?!

Take advantage of the chill!

Post hard nipples!

It's a new year and we need boobies!B|

I am sure you can find some boobies somewhere in the forums if you look hard enough..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

White boxer shorts and a white wife beater. Heat cranked to 75F. I'm lazy today... B|

Well, I'm not wearing it right now, but earlier today I wore my jumpsuit and rig, twice.B| Along with a sweater, a sweatshirt, a turtleneck, gloves and a full face helmet.:S:D

Wife beater, huh? Those look nice on you women. ;)

White boxer shorts and a white wife beater. Heat cranked to 75F. I'm lazy today... B|

Well, I'm not wearing it right now, but earlier today I wore my jumpsuit and rig, twice.B| Along with a sweater, a sweatshirt, a turtleneck, gloves and a full face helmet.:S:D

Wife beater, huh? Those look nice on you women. ;)

I've got two on myself, blue and black, you know, for the layered look. Or something like that. And jeans. However, OUR PUPPY IS GIVING BIRTH!! So, everything I'm wearing will be thoroughly cleaned as soon as shes all finished. First pup was just delivered and she is resting right now before the next is delivered. :)
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

New Puppies! Cool. B|

I bet they didn't cover this in med school.:D

Lol our groomer came by and gave the momma a little trim so that the afterbirth didn't mat in her butt hair. She asked if she needed to stick around and I told her that it really wasn't necessary. My parents explained that I'm the family doc. To which I replied I never delivered animals! But it can't be much different.
And update: 4 have been delivered and I've changed the pants already....3 girls and a boy. And we are thinking there is one more. :)
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

A wingsuit, waiting for a load.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::)

I wearing jeans a shirt and a light full zip hoody as I make mint choc chip cookies....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

TTIWWP

Elvisio "Have I taught you NOTHING?" Rodriguez

P.S. Except for mutumbo and his boxers.

Ahhh, damn. Only pics I have ARE mutumbo in boxers... :) lol I'll work on something for ya... Maybe tomorrow I'll post. Unfortunately, I left my comp at my parents' house about 2 hours away.