LadyDoc

What are YOU wearing right now?!

I don't mean to brag, but I'm totally wearing shorts and a tank top right now. Ahh, how I love Florida! B|
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Although it is cold at the moment, the heater isn' own, and ery comfortable in teh house!

It's 69 outside right now just south of skydive deland!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

2 layers of poly-pro top and bottoms, 1 fleece bottom, goretex pants and jacket, 1 very thick wool sweater, wool socks, wool hat, fleece neck warmer, suspenders and boots.

I wouldn't want it any other way!!:)
Getting ready to ride all day at -5 windchill!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I don't mean to brag, but I'm totally wearing shorts and a tank top right now. Ahh, how I love Florida! B|

Its 23 degrees and sunny here NW of Seattle this morning... there is a couple inches of fresh white beautifull snow all over the yard.

The wood stove is crackling away a few feet away and I am.. as usual sitting here on the couch with nothing on. Ah the joys of living way out in the country on a nice large place without the prying eyes of neighbors:)

Your panties. On my head. :ph34r:

LMAO! do you ever watch World's Dumbest? There was one episode where the two burglars robbed a convenience store wearing lady's thongs over their faces... What happened to the good ole fashioned ski mask?!

LMAO! do you ever watch World's Dumbest? There was one episode where the two burglars robbed a convenience store wearing lady's thongs over their faces... What happened to the good ole fashioned ski mask?!

Have you ever smelt a ski mask?;)

Have you ever smelt a ski mask?;)

Thankfully, my internal censor stopped me from saying what FIRST came to my mind on that one.....:$:S

I am still not feeling great and I hate being sick. Right now i am still in my pjs laying on my bed with a stuff head...[:/]

Damn chica... that sucks!! I feel your pain as I have tonsillitis. Sexahhhhhh!!! :P

Awww MAN!! Poor both of you! :S:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I am still not feeling great and I hate being sick. Right now i am still in my pjs laying on my bed with a stuff head...[:/]

Damn chica... that sucks!! I feel your pain as I have tonsillitis. Sexahhhhhh!!! :P

I hope you feel better soon.

I am sure I am at the tail end of my cold. i hope cause I have plans tomorrow sick or not.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

my boxxers, since i just woke up.

Take a step outside. You'll be happy. But put on some shorts first. It's not freezing anymore.

my boxxers, since i just woke up.

Take a step outside. You'll be happy. But put on some shorts first. It's not freezing anymore.

Shhh .... don't tell him to put on shorts....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly