NickDG

Sorry ...

I don't know what you think
but I think that the mods are usually
the fair ones. I like Skyrider, but he probably
let his emotions get away with him. ;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

How the heck do you get banned for life from a forum like BF? Jimminy Cricket.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well, shit.
Just because I spent the weekend in the local ER, (and then ICU), I missed the excitement.[:/]
Wot 'appened?
Are the postings in the Recycle Bin, or are they viewable?

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Great just great.....

I missed all the good entertainment that took place...>:(

Post a link or sumtin so the rest of us can see and learn how not to get a life long ban from the bonfire. After all this is a learning site....:P:ph34r:

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yes, getting banned permanently is a bit far fetched.....dont you think? Has he ever been banned for certain time frames (15,30,60 days...etc)? Or did someone have a hair up their ass or have it out for him for whatever reason just because? Can someone just be banned from a certain thread or does it have to be the whole sub-forum they were posting in? If he has never had a suspension from "The Bonfire" it would be more sensible to start there instead of going straight to permanent banning. Just a little curious and would like to know.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I would say that "poking" the powers that be is not a good thing to attempt.

Bitching about how they moderate does not endear you to HH and his Red Fork

Telling Skymama a certain something got freeflr28 aka sheepshagger aka Clay a permanent time out.

They are the powers that be and it is best to follow their rules.

Ummm...I just looked at some of the links on NSFW. I haven't looked at it since LouDiamond profanely warned others that their conduct wasn't up to his standards. After what I just saw, I can't imagine how you get banned anymore.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I wouldnt say that I am bitching about how they moderate the forums. I could really care less. But I would like to know if it was justfiable and fair for their reasoning to banning him permanently. There are a lot of other people on this forum that would probably like to know so that in the future, they to might not make the same mistakes. I dont think that is to much to ask of.....right?
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I wouldnt say that I am bitching about how they moderate the forums. I could really care less. But I would like to know if it was justfiable and fair for their reasoning to banning him permanently. There are a lot of other people on this forum that would probably like to know so that in the future, they to might not make the same mistakes. I dont think that is to much to ask of.....right?

This is a learning thread...I knew it!!

I am learning I should always have popcorn in the cabinet for times like these.

Luckily have cookies :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Private site. Doesn't matter if it was fair or not. HH could say he was spit on as a kid by a camel, and thats reason enough to ban you for life. Skyrider was threatened with lifetime banning if he posted one more time in Billy's thread. He didn't, but maybe he complained about it. That's all it might take. Is what it is.

I have no idea why this thread is not locked yet!
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Private site. Doesn't matter if it was fair or not. HH could say he was spit on as a kid by a camel, and thats reason enough to ban you for life. Skyrider was threatened with lifetime banning if he posted one more time in Billy's thread. He didn't, but maybe he complained about it. That's all it might take. Is what it is.

I have no idea why this thread is not locked yet!

he didnt complain about it, he haphazardly mentioned it, in another thread, to me, and a few others, as a laugh, but evidently one of the conditions was that he was not even able to mention said thread banning. said he missed that part of the memo.

Maybe you should ask him directly.

i did. above is his answer, lol :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hi Jeanne,

I would say that "poking" the powers that be is not a good thing to attempt.

Let me say that I know nothing about the details of this.

However, some time back I went to bat for someone who was banned for life from this entire site.

The reply that I got from a mod made it very clear as to why ( no specific details ).

IMO ( and it is ONLY that ), I think that any mod would provide one with plently of warning(s) before doing what they do.

Just my thoughts . . .

JerryBaumchen

I'll start by saying that the mods here do a great job keeping this site under control. Having said that, some of them take themselves way too serious and as I have said before there should either be term limits or an on again off again system to give them a break from their duties. It seems to me some of them don't really enjoy what they are doing and it shows in the way they administer their duties.