theonlyski

Skydiving Sex

talk about a very unprofessional instructor "sex with a first time skydiver is even more fantastic than sex with an experienced skydiver because their terrified"

wow if i was a dzo i would not allow him to jump at my dz and spread the word around about his poor credibility

jesus shut up.

+1
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

+1

you have no sense of morality to begin with. not saying thats a bad thing, just pointing it out. :D
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Lunken Airport used to have an outfit called FlamingoAir which was a Cherokee Six with a bed instead of seats.

Also, when I was doing scenic flights I've had 4 different guys slip me a $50 or $100 extra if i just kept looking straight ahead and ingored any rocking or noise. I was always perfectly fine with that, but explained that any clean up was their responsibility.
Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin

talk about a very unprofessional instructor "sex with a first time skydiver is even more fantastic than sex with an experienced skydiver because they're terrified"

wow if i was a dzo i would not allow him to jump at my dz and spread the word around about his poor credibility

There IS a difference between their, there and they're... please atleast don't sound like a retard, while you're sounding like a retard.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

talk about a very unprofessional instructor "sex with a first time skydiver is even more fantastic than sex with an experienced skydiver because they're terrified"

There IS a difference between their, there and they're... please atleast don't sound like a retard, while you're sounding like a retard.

have fun with your ban
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

have fun with your ban

does one get banned when they're right!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

have fun with your ban

dood.....SPELL CHECK. :S

It's brain...not ban! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

have fun with your ban

Weird, I could've sworn you would at worst get banned for a PA, but I didn't SAY that YOU'RE a retard, I said that you SOUND like one.

Read the rules buddy.;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It's hilarious seeing the minor-league trolls fighting for their turfs!

HAHAHAHA!! B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."