wmw999

Losing guy points: What will you NOT do?

There's been a discussion in the next hallway, so I had to ask dz.com -- isn't that what everyone does?

Anyway, for the guys: What will you NOT do for your lady where others might see you? Multiple answers allowed.

Discuss :)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Serious answer: If any of things make you question your masculinity, you are missing the real difference between men and boys. ;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Wait outside the changing room ... I see no issues with waiting for someone outside of the changing room. Just as long as they don't ask me a trick question like "does this make me look fat". LOL

Buy tampons etc. ... I have no issues buying tampons, I can't use them. Just make sure you tell me exactly which ones to buy.

Change a diaper ... no brainer, if you can make a baby you need to be willing to help raise it and changing diapers is just one of may jobs you must do.

Buy hair dye or girlie shampoo --- I have no issues buying hair dye or girl shampoo. First off I don't have much hair, but why can't I change the color if I really wanted to and besides paying a higher price, maybe the girlie skampoo is of a better quality?

Hold a purse in public ... now this is where things get difficult. Extra sex favors must be granted if I am to hold her purse in public. People might confuse me for being a European holding my European hand bag and I surely don't want people thinking I am a Eurosexual. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Wait outside the changing room. I refuse.

I love my wife to death, but she takes like 20 minutes to try on a shirt. I don't know what she's doing in there. I mean, last black friday, I was outside a waiting room for about 2 hours as she choose out different outfits.
=========Shaun ==========

Hold a purse in public ... now this is where things get difficult. Extra sex favors must be granted if I am to hold her purse in public. People might confuse me for being a European holding my European hand bag and I surely don't want people thinking I am a Eurosexual. :ph34r:

Well, if I'm asked to do that, I just parade and sashay with it. I'm not asked again. :)

No kids, so the diaper issue hasn't come up, but if I had had any kids, I'd view it as a shared responsibility.

I have always hated buying pads or tampons, mainly because I always ended up getting the wrong ones, and had to go back. It's the confusion and uncertainty of selecting them, not the actual purchasing.

Holding the purse, waiting outside the dressing room, even doing stuff like "antiquing" or that kind of thing never bothered me. I agree that asking "does it make me look fat?" isn't a fair question, and I never answer it. I will say whether or not I like how it looks, but I don't take it personally if my preferences aren't followed.

I regularly walk my dog (in the avatar pic) out in public. I don't care that he is a little "mop dog".

My sister's husband has made the comment "It takes a big man to walk a little dog".

I'm comfortable with who I am. I usually don't care what others might think.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Done them all except the diaper thing, and I've never had kids so it didn't come into play.
What will I not do-and what doing should immediately revoke a man card

Belittle my wife at home or in public.

Cause her to question her safety when she is in my care

Allow others to disrespect or threaten her

for starters
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

It's the confusion and uncertainty of selecting them, not the actual purchasing.

It occurs to me that this is what camera phones were made for! Take a photo of the box when you're at home and consult it when you're in the store.

Hell, when Lubriderm changed the packaging on their moisturizers I had to call my boyfriend from the store to say "go to the bathroom to tell me what formula of lotion I use" because I only remembered the color of the bottle of the one that I liked, not the name of the formula, and they changed the color scheme on me. You'd think marketers would be more sensitive to those of us who don't actually bother to learn the detailed names of their products. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i actually enjoy buying girlie shampoo, when i can afford it!!!B|

Bet it makes the beard all nice and soft too eh??

Sory had to. :ph34r:
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Done them all except the diaper thing, and I've never had kids so it didn't come into play.
What will I not do-and what doing should immediately revoke a man card

Belittle my wife at home or in public.

Cause her to question her safety when she is in my care

Allow others to disrespect or threaten her

for starters

This.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

"where others might see you"
That seems to be the operative phrase.

What is the point of a guy holding a purse? Really?
Allow of a sudden, it becomes impossible after the last
30 years of purse-carrying?

The motive would seem the driving factor.
"Hey girls! Look at what this guy is doing!"
Sounds like a power trip.

The only time I hand my purse to someone else is if I need both hands and arms free for a moment. For example, when I'm putting a coat on. Otherwise, yes, I'm quite happy to hold it myself.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Most who have seen me at boogies know that the hair dye is more likely to be for me when I am on vacation.

Yeah ive had lots of fun colors. My fav was blue. Id love to have blue hair again but work would kill me
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Most who have seen me at boogies know that the hair dye is more likely to be for me when I am on vacation.

I remember the first time I bought dye for the boyfriend he asked me to pick up the lightest blonde possible (otherwise there's no way the color would take). I looked at the boxes and every single one had a photo of a woman on it except the ultra-light blonde one, which had a metrosexual dude with blonde tips. It's like "men may only use this color." :D:D

Wait outside the changing room. I refuse.

I love my wife to death, but she takes like 20 minutes to try on a shirt. I don't know what she's doing in there. I mean, last black friday, I was outside a waiting room for about 2 hours as she choose out different outfits.

I don't mind, the scenery walking around is usually nice, they usually have chairs of some sort and I have a decent game app on my phone to occupy my time. Last time I had to wait on her a very, very attractive young lady came out wearing a mini skirt and asked me if I though it was to short on her and if it looked nice
Who Dares Wins

while i dont have any kids myself i HAVE changed diapers(for nieces and nephews) before so its nothing special for me to do. As far as anything else, it doesnt really matter for me.

MINOR THREAD HIJACK: This also brings up the question about people who seem to be embarassed to buy condoms. Why be embarrassed about getting some action? Never understood that one.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

while i dont have any kids myself i HAVE changed diapers(for nieces and nephews) before so its nothing special for me to do. As far as anything else, it doesnt really matter for me.

MINOR THREAD HIJACK: This also brings up the question about people who seem to be embarassed to buy small condoms. Why be embarrassed about getting some action? Never understood that one.

Fixed for accuracy. :P:D:ph34r: