elcobi2004

skydiving Actor

Hey Guys

I'm going to make this as brief as possible. I moved to NYC in jan of last year to become a professional actor. So far so good, I've worked on several independent films and 3 off broadway plays. Now this new year I already have my acting reel done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeMTWmI1vsA and I wanted to start the year searching for some legit representation. For those of you that don't understand, as an actor to get real paid work I need to have an agent so he can submit me to real castings. But the sad thing is that there are so many actors in NY and LA that agents rarely see people unless they are referred to them. So, Now, I thought I had tried everything to get an agent but I forgot that I didn't try this, so here goes: If anyone knows of an agent of manager that is interested in seeing new talent please feel free to contact me. you can send them the link to my reel if you like :)

Thanks Again guys

[email protected]
"Fast is slow, slow is fast"

Hey Guys

I'm going to make this as brief as possible. I moved to NYC in jan of last year to become a professional actor. So far so good, I've worked on several independent films and 3 off broadway plays. Now this new year I already have my acting reel done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeMTWmI1vsA and I wanted to start the year searching for some legit representation. For those of you that don't understand, as an actor to get real paid work I need to have an agent so he can submit me to real castings. But the sad thing is that there are so many actors in NY and LA that agents rarely see people unless they are referred to them. So, Now, I thought I had tried everything to get an agent but I forgot that I didn't try this, so here goes: If anyone knows of an agent of manager that is interested in seeing new talent please feel free to contact me. you can send them the link to my reel if you like :)

Thanks Again guys

[email protected]

Clicky
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Does Vin Diesel know you stole his head? :o

I was thinking he could be cast as Vin's Character's Brother in any movie he does.

To the OP there are other locations for agents as well. Nashville has another feature in production and is averaging one every 60 days. There are Agencies here too.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

First suggestion is to change your name... Ricardo Salsa sounds like something in isle 5 at Safeway next to the chips or your local gay market next to the chips.

Or a spoof latin American pop star.

Next to the chips.

:DChips with everything.

First suggestion is to change your name... Ricardo Salsa sounds like something in isle 5 at Safeway next to the chips or your local gay market next to the chips.

Or a spoof latin American pop star.

Next to the chips.

:DChips with everything.

Except fish. Freedom fries with those. With ketchup, thank you.