BillyVance

You know you've been gone too fucking long when

The unread post count resets.

Fuck! :S

Fuck you all! I'm BAAAACK, bitches!!!

No, not a banning, just a self-imposed hiatus. If it was a banning, it would have been forever. :P

Blame it on a long Thanksgiving trip and coming back home to 150 new threads that I just couldn't find enough time to sift through, and let it grow to over 400 new threads until the count reset. So fuck all that fluff.

But hey, thanks for keeping my main thread on page one. You all rock! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dude, just tell the truth, you've been hamming it up with us in the BBM group non-stop through all the holidays and you forgot about this place...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

WTF is a BBM group?

BlackBerry Messenger.

It's cool. It rocks. If you don't have a BlackBerry, you won't understand. If you have some other "lesser" device, you understand but console yourself in thinking, "I don't need that, I have all these apps and stuff and AIM..."

All told, BBM puts all other IM clients (whether mobile or otherwise) to shame.

My PIN is 324DE66D for anyone that wants in... ;)
Make light!

meh.
I gave up crackberries years ago.

:P

You're missing tons of laughs. I have laughed my ass off a lot more in this BBM group in the last few months compared to these forums in the last couple of years.

It's awesome. Great bunch of people with top-notch humor.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob"

:P

It's all right dude. Besides, the more time I spend on there than here, the mods are happier. :P

Just trying to help entertain you man.
Fuck you Billy Vance.
:D:D:D

Oh great, not another one! Damn lawyer on the BBM says that to me almost every day! :D

Just trying to help entertain you man.
Fuck you Billy Vance.
:D:D:D

Oh great, not another one! Damn lawyer on the BBM says that to me almost every day! :D

Except if you say it here too much, you might get banned....:)
Make light!

Billyv I completely missed your in the predict he next poster thread! So sad it got shutdown. . . That was good clean fun!

Yeah, finding out that you're pregnant with twin alien sheep was rather funny;).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I started to send you a "Welcome back" gift card...but those don't work too well for you

I haven't seen any rise in my(your) 4 year old's allowance, slacker!

The back story on this is that while my wife was on the computer shopping, she had 4 gift cards laying on the desk next to her. Our 4 year old came up to her trying to get her attention. Wife did the "okay, okay just give me a minute" routine. When she was ready to order she reached for the cards. They were gone. She went to the living room and asked our girl if she'd seen and taken them. That's when our girl led her to the cross-cut shredder sitting on the floor just left of the computer, inches from the chair!

$250 shredded, just like that. >:(>:(>:(