jf951

boobies

Besides if I wanted to see boobies I would write 'boobies' in to google image search and that would be that.

Is a photograph of a skydive the same as making one? Absolutely Not!

And photos of boobies are not the same as the real thing. (Especially if you get to hold them).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

we talk about them enough that there should be an official boobie tread.

post pics, links, discuss, admire, and enjoy.

ill start.

hi everyone, my name's joey, and i've been a fan of boobies for 21 years now strong.

There are a few threads already ... search and you might find them. :P:P

Oh, these young kids now a days. Think that they though of it first ... :D:D:D
'Shell

Besides if I wanted to see boobies I would write 'boobies' in to google image search and that would be that.

Is a photograph of a skydive the same as making one? Absolutely Not!

And photos of boobies are not the same as the real thing. (Especially if you get to hold them).

No but in times when you can't jump it helps to get over the worst withdrawal symptoms as seeing the pictures will evoke memories from the past and it will give you that little something to make the temporary dry spell easier to deal with.

Although those memories can be evoked spontaneously too. For instance I sometimes, without any clear reason, get a strong sense of smell of the perfume of some of the women I've been with. And with it comes a vivid sensation of the warmth and touch of her body which I find both odd and fascinating.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

My boobies have pretty sparkles in between. :)

You call it Sparkels? I've never understood why people give names to their Willy:P

Lol NO!! I have two little dermals inthere. Unfortunately, they've gotta be removed soon. Going to be an officer in the (ch)Air Force
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I'm sure they will admire them, and rightfully so. However. It's a piercing and they frown on those. :(
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL