banesanura

Crackerbarrel CornBread Tastes like shit.

You can actually watch it online, if you have not figured that out.

It wouldn't come up online for me. It gave a message that the video wasn't available now, but would be up soon (or something like that anyway)

Hmmm ... I don't know ... I watched it online somewhere a couple of days after it aired.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

All those chain, so-called 'restaurants' are alike. Those roadhouses and etc. It's all prepared in some factory, frozen or canned and shipped-out. Like you, I can't understand why any of them are still in business. I refuse to eat at any of those slop-chutes.

Chuck

All those chain, so-called 'restaurants' are alike. Those roadhouses and etc. It's all prepared in some factory, frozen or canned and shipped-out. Like you, I can't understand why any of them are still in business. I refuse to eat at any of those slop-chutes.

Chuck

come on, mc'donalds every half a year or so.. even i cant resist that; and i ALWAYS cook my own stuff.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Chuck

come on, mc'donalds every half a year or so.. even i cant resist that; and i ALWAYS cook my own stuff.. B|

You're so much better off, cooking for yourself.
I haven't been in a McDonald's since 1984... and don't see ever going there.

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

that would probably be the year i was at mcdonalds first..

their fries are awesome, and i like a cheeseburger every now and then; and i think their food is way better than burgerking, but anyway..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Chuck

i wasnt even born until 87.;)

Chuck

"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

I like Cracker Barrell! Is anyone who is dissing it from the south?

Yes, unless Southern Man... isn't.

Its definitely southern cooking...

Cracker Barrel is no more "Southern cooking" than a 7-Eleven microwave burrito is Mexican cooking.

Chuck

Chuck

that would probably be the year i was at mcdonalds first..

their fries are awesome, and i like a cheeseburger every now and then; and i think their food is way better than burgerking, but anyway..

They used to be really good when they cooked their fries in lard.

Chuck

You can actually watch it online, if you have not figured that out.

It wouldn't come up online for me. It gave a message that the video wasn't available now, but would be up soon (or something like that anyway)

Hmmm ... I don't know ... I watched it online somewhere a couple of days after it aired.

If you follow the link I posted, it takes you to the page where the shows can be watched. The one she is in wouldn't come up (yesterday anyway). I'll check again in a couple days.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Cracker Barrel is pretty bomb in my book. Perfect for road trips. And where else can you buy rubber band airplanes, funnel cake batter, and lunch in one spot?

Ever notice the resemblance between the egg noodles they serve and the rubber bands on the airplanes? That's no accident.

To those of you who like the food at this place, I suppose not having a sense of taste (not an appreciation; I mean the actual sense) is better than blindness or chronic heart failure, but that's the level of comparison.

Never had the egg noodles. Only order the southern food there. There fried okra is pretty good as is the chicken and dumplings andthy have excellent biscuits. Their breakfast food is pretty good too

I pretty much only order their breakfast items and soups, and I only stop and eat there when I'm on a highway trip.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hahaha. I'd rather eat there than fast food any day. It is very reasonably priced as well. I have never had anything there that I would consider "bad" but maybe some things are on the bland side.

But fast food isn't a fair comparison. It's a family restaurant, so its competitors are places like Denny's, not McDonalds.

And my personal experience with Cracker Barrels has been the food being shitty, not just bland. And I'm generally a very un-picky restaurant customer.

If you are ever in the Hotlanta area try going to Gladys Knights (of Gladys Knight and the Pips fame) "Chicken and Waffle" restaurant downtown. Their cornbread is great, as is everything else on their menu.

TripleF

I seem to recall that restaurant being featured in one of the Food shows and that Gladys herself was interviewed as part of the show segment... Worth checking out!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban