d_squared431

What the hell is wrong with todays youth?

I like the ones that realize they have the wrong number and just hang up. I like to block my number then call them back and raise hell.

Just call pretending to be from the phone company and ask if they have caller ID and if not, would they be interested in it. If the guy yells NO! and hangs up. Call them back and say "That's because you're a JACKASS!" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The one that bugs me is when I call a business or professional office, and the receptionist addresses me by my first name. Gee, Miss, I didn't realize we were buds.

That's only because they told her to quit saying "Hello Asshole":D:D:D

Oh, I see the pattern now. You're my stalker today.
Whatever floats your boat.

I like the ones that realize they have the wrong number and just hang up. I like to block my number then call them back and raise hell.

Just call pretending to be from the phone company and ask if they have caller ID and if not, would they be interested in it. If the guy yells NO! and hangs up. Call them back and say "That's because you're a JACKASS!" :D

----------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone else see the irony of getting advice about phone calls from the deaf guy? Or is it just me? :P

----------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone else see the irony of getting advice about phone calls from the deaf guy? Or is it just me? :P

LOL, just a little take-off from the infamous joke about a guy calling a couple of jackasses and ends up getting both of them to meet for a rumble and telling the media and police it was two gay lovers. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hate when people call and start asking who I am. You called me. Introduce yourself before you start demanding my information.

I always start out with a greeting and introduction before asking for assistance. IE: "Good morning! My name is David Johnson. I'm trying to find Sam."

I always start with "Hello, put "insert name here" on the fuckin phone you fruity ass bastard".
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Hello.
Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want, so just stay on the line so we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press. No one will answer.

If you have an oppositional personality disorder, just smash the receiver against the wall several times and we’ll get back to you.

i have never had to try so hard to keep myself from laughing in class then just now after reading this... brilliant

and it used to be polite to ask for a person but with cell phones i am calling the persons personal phone so it can be assumed that the person i want to talk to will be the one answering the phone. land lines are dying breed move on.

the real question is not "What the hell is wrong with todays youth?" but " what the hell is wrong with todays older people lacking the capability to keep up with a changing culture?

i have never had to try so hard to keep myself from laughing in class then just now after reading this... brilliant

and it used to be polite to ask for a person but with cell phones i am calling the persons personal phone so it can be assumed that the person i want to talk to will be the one answering the phone. land lines are dying breed move on.

the real question is not "What the hell is wrong with todays youth?" but " what the hell is wrong with todays older people lacking the capability to keep up with a changing culture?

Teenagers grunting out monosyllables rather than communicating with appropriate, intelligible conversation is a universal, which has existed forever, transcends generations and has absolutely nothing to do with changing culture.

The real question is why you're f**ing around online with your cell phone in class. :P

Wouldn't be a psychology class would it? :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

What about the people who have called a wrong number by their mistake, and then get annoyed with the person answering for not being the person they want to talk to?

Then tell the wrong-number-calling person he/she's being a rude cunt. :P