Andy9o8

Relative work with a small infant making a chuteless jump as rear floater so you have to dive and have mad skilz to catch him before he dies

Waddayamean, ethical considerations? Brats are obnoxious, sounds fine to me. :P

Practically, you're gonna have to dive, then float like *mad*. Sounds like a good time to try and see what happens when you get under it (you are *so* going low!) and *use* that burble.

Johan.
I am. I think.

Oh hell, Andy...you drummin' up business or what?
You know there's idiots out there who will actually try this now, right?

You could have at least suggested a good, fast jumpsuit for the kid.

:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

everyone thinks jumpsuits will fix their bad habits - send the carpetmuncher to the tunnel for training

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

everyone thinks jumpsuits will fix their bad habits - send the carpetmuncher to the tunnel for training

The only other time I have ever heard that term has been to describe lesbians:D
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I thought the same thing when I saw that thread title too. :D:D:D:D

Might want to put a harness on it so when you catch it you can connect a la Travis Patrana so don't lose it on deployment.

Or just use the harness if you lose them the first time and are trying again after cutting away.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ethical considerations. Practical considerations. Discuss.

Probably won't cause nearly as much public outrage as "cat chasing" did back in the day.

I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one that thought of that.

I would think the greater density of the baby would increase it's fall rate. It would take longer to catch "down" to, but make it easier to grab as you go on by, as opposed to a kitten.

I would think you could rig up something with a smaller canopy (tandem drouge maybe?) and an old FXC AAD for the first couple attempts.

From an ethical standpoint, if the parents are ok with it, and the baby likes being tossed up in the air, why not? :)

And just to be perfectly clear, I"M KIDDING!!! :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I'd think the trouble would be finding the baby after the dive, prying it out of the crater and keeping it intact for following attempts.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I'd think the trouble would be finding the baby after the dive, prying it out of the crater and keeping it intact for following attempts.

no more need for abortion-clinics - "just bring your baby to our dz!".

the tea-partians will love the concept! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I dunno doesn't everyone like a fur burger now and again:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

How about ankle-biter?

It's either carpet monkey or crumb muncher...carpet munchers wear strap-on's & comfortable shoes.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

How about ankle-biter?

The only meaning of ankle-biter that I know is a small child - is there another?

The only meaning of ankle-biter that I know is a small child - is there another?

That is the use of the word I know, but if there are other kinky meanings, Remi would know.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That is the use of the word I know, but if there are other kinky meanings, Remi would know.:)

and i thought, you were the perv around here; that or turtle; or billy; or - err, nevermind.. guess we're all pervs.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda