ridestrong

So all this time you thought you were a Virgo... not any more. Signs changed!

I went from Virgo to Leo? That can't be right.

I looked up Cheach's birthdate. When did OompaLoompa become a sign?

:D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Supossedly this only has to do with people who were born after 2009, anyone born before then stays the sign they were born with. I'll always be the stubborn taurus, i don't care what they say!

that is what i have been told as well.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Im not changing mine either. The article talks about a new axis. The new signs should only apply to people born in 2011 and on. The stars were they way they were at the time I was born. It can't all of a sudden change my sign because it has shifted in 2011.>:(

-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Im not changing mine either. The article talks about a new axis. The new signs should only apply to people born in 2011 and on. The stars were they way they were at the time I was born. It can't all of a sudden change my sign because it has shifted in 2011.>:(

And, like the rest of astrology, that's complete bullshit;) The earth did not "suddenly shift" in 2011. Any change would be so slow that anyone alive now would be born under sign dates identical to the ones this bloke talks about, assuming he's not just spouting even more bollocks. (And a rudimentary googling seems to show the dispute to be between two different philosophies of what controls the zodiac, rather than between oncient and modern calculations)

In the end though, since the zodiac is completely imaginary and has absolutely no affect on you except possibly as a self fulfilling prophecy, just choose whichever of the 12 makes you happy.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?