CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie

Can anyone out there tell me what preceded Dublin?

That roaming DZ mountain boogie I think in one of the Carolinas. Don't remember the details 'cause I never went.

The only thing I remember clearly from the Dublin boogies was Mouth paying me to take my pants off.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Can anyone out there tell me what preceded Dublin?

The Bolingbroke boogie. :)
Never made it to those but every Dublin except for the first and all since. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think I went to every single one the Dublin Boogies however.. I don't seem to remember too much for some strange reason.

I like it when you come to boogies because then I can get Christmas in my mouth. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Partially correct. The Mountain Boogies where actually the same time frame as Dublin, '04 and '05 if I remember correct. In October in Andrews,NC.

Yup, the Mountain boogie in '05 was the last one, that's when I met all of you guys thanks to PsychoBob! My life hasn't been the same since. :D:P Mountain boogies were in the fall, Dublin in the spring. I went to Dublin '06, '07, St. Mary's '08, and then all 3 (yes I said all THREE) Fitzgerald boogies. ;)

But I do have a t-shirt from every St. Patrick's day boogie you've thrown, and Bolas has it right of course. Bolingbroke was the 1st one.....

And the Mountain boogie turned into Roaming Rafting, every year since '05. I've been to every one of those too. :) Good times!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Edit: You could even stay in my camper with Turtle and I.

Why, thank-you for the invitation, but I will have to respectfully decline. I trust you, of course, I just don't trust that Turtle guy. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think I went to every single one the Dublin Boogies however.. I don't seem to remember too much for some strange reason.

I like it when you come to boogies because then I can get Christmas in my mouth. ;)

And BAM! Yet another sig line-to-be! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Partially correct. The Mountain Boogies where actually the same time frame as Dublin, '04 and '05 if I remember correct. In October in Andrews,NC.

Yup, the Mountain boogie in '05 was the last one, that's when I met all of you guys thanks to PsychoBob! My life hasn't been the same since. :D:P Mountain boogies were in the fall, Dublin in the spring. I went to Dublin '06, '07, St. Mary's '08, and then all 3 (yes I said all THREE) Fitzgerald boogies. ;)

But I do have a t-shirt from every St. Patrick's day boogie you've thrown, and Bolas has it right of course. Bolingbroke was the 1st one.....

And the Mountain boogie turned into Roaming Rafting, every year since '05. I've been to every one of those too. :) Good times!!!

Which brings up an interesting question. What do you mean by all 3? Also, there was an event between the last event in Bolingbroke and the first Dublin Boogie...anyone...anyone.

Which brings up an interesting question. What do you mean by all 3? Also, there was an event between the last event in Bolingbroke and the first Dublin Boogie...anyone...anyone.
Deland Spring Fling ?
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

At least someone got my point. I seriously am curious how many people here don't know what I am talking about.

In March it will have been 4 yrs. Turnover in the sport now is about 3-5yrs.

How many of you see Dublin Boogie and say to yourself, "WTF is he talking about.

Not me! Good times
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I don't seem to remember too much for some strange reason.

Don't worry. I have a lot of video of you at Dublin stored on an old zip drive. For the right price, it'll stay there:P
What does the bidding start at ?? :ph34r:
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I remember. The best liquid refreshment I have ever had out of a jar. For the record I made over 500 jello shots. I had no room in the frige for food. Good thing Scotty was cooking. Now that I am on the East coast again I hope to make to another one of your boggies. : )

Mini boogie in Jan 09, Boogie 09 & 10 in March.

Perry?

Yup, those are the 3 Fitzgerald events I was referring to...the pre-boogie boogie in '09, St. Patty's '09, and St. Patty's '10. :)
I don't know what was between Bolingbroke and Dublin. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091