bluepill

If a girl slaps your ass...

What does it mean?

I've had it pinched before and I know that pretty much means "Nice butt, lets get to know each other" But a slapping? :o

What's the meaning and the difference from a pinch to a slap?

BP
:)

Pick-pocket in progress...:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What does it mean?

I've had it pinched before and I know that pretty much means "Nice butt, lets get to know each other" But a slapping? :o

What's the meaning and the difference from a pinch to a slap?

BP
:)

Pick-pocket in progress...:ph34r:

Nope but the girl then knew by slapping his wallet what credit cards he had, the limits, the number of paper bills in his pocket and the denominations, also if there was a large condom in there.:D:D:D

Otherwise known in gold diggers circles as "trade craft":D:P[:/]

Only place I've ever smacked an ass in public is at the dropzone, usually when someone's packing (it's just so ... out there ... waiting to be smacked!). I'm an equal opportunity ass-smacker, though, I'll smack male and female asses.

What does it mean? You're my friend and I'm saying hi. Or it's your birthday. That's about it.:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Only place I've ever smacked an ass in public is at the dropzone, usually when someone's packing (it's just so ... out there ... waiting to be smacked!). I'm an equal opportunity ass-smacker, though, I'll smack male and female asses.

What does it mean? You're my friend and I'm saying hi. Or it's your birthday. That's about it.:D

+ 1 :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Hi Flyer,

usually when someone's packing (it's just so ... out there ...

Back in the old Scravel Hill dz days there was this rather nicely outfitted, rather short, young woman who would pack standing on her feet & just bending over.

When she was packing, all of the rest of the packing stopped for a great view. :P

She probably cost that dz a number of loads not going up.

JerryBaumchen

+1 That is too funny- me too. Only at the dz. It's affectionate. Either friendly-"hi" affectionate, or flirty-"hey there" affectionate, or "i'm just messing with you cause I'm bored and hyper" kind of affectionate :)

Plus it's fun. And we chicks can get away with it!!
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi