turtlespeed

Got Banned?

I'm pretty sure it's due to my race .
Most of my posts are in Speakers Corner and white folk ain't too happy with the black mans' opinion.

You'd be wrong, but hey - you go ahead and believe whatever it takes to get you through.

Oh, so you Mealtickets is interested in the black mans' opinion?
Your posts seem to suggest that you've predetermined anything Obama says to be wrong.

Blues,
Cliff
Skydivers are a racist bunch!
2muchTruth

Yeah.... that was me that got banned..... for the first time ever while posting in the banning thread. :$ I actually hadn't read the forum rules through 2 years of posting here, and wrote something that I thought was funny at the time, but was pretty tasteless.

Oh well, lesson learned. Now I know better.

And knowing is half the battle.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Banned and stripped of my sig line.

Damn it. What did you do to get that privledge? First i'm hearing of someone getting their sig line taken away.

They took mine away too.

I put a link to a CHICKENHAWK website just to tweak all of the vociferous little chickenhawks.. and since a sig line shows up in ALL of the forums....I got it yanked for posting something political outside of SC. I guess someone complained... yet again.... fucking pussies piss me off:ph34r::ph34r:

I got it yanked for posting something political outside of SC. I guess someone complained... yet again.... fucking pussies piss me off

That doesn't sound like anyone here. Complaining?? ;) Will you ever get your sig line back? I guess i'd better read the rules on sig lines. But i don't plan on changing mine anytime soon. The one i have makes me think before i hit the "Post Reply" button, then i get banned from SC for 14 days for what i feel was a major minor infraction. But i've been here enough years to know it don't make a f**k what I think. So there's no since in crying about it. It is what it is!! :)B|:D
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I got it yanked for posting something political outside of SC. I guess someone complained... yet again.... fucking pussies piss me off

That doesn't sound like anyone here. Complaining?? ;) Will you ever get your sig line back? I guess i'd better read the rules on sig lines. But i don't plan on changing mine anytime soon. The one i have makes me think before i hit the "Post Reply" button, then i get banned from SC for 14 days for what i feel was a major minor infraction. But i've been here enough years to know it don't make a f**k what I think. So there's no since in crying about it. It is what it is!! :)B|:D

Nope I asked Phreezone and HH.. nicely even and nope not getting it back.

As far as siglines, I can't see yours.. if I dont have one why should I have to look at anyone elses.. I turned them all off.:ph34r:

Mods just don't have any humor.

We're laughing while we ban you, doesn't that count? ;)
That's just mean. Kinda like the Facebook thing. :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Most of my posts are in Speakers Corner and white folk ain't too happy with the black mans' opinion.

You'd be wrong, but hey - you go ahead and believe whatever it takes to get you through.

Your posts seem to suggest that you've predetermined anything Obama says to be wrong.

Blues,
Cliff

And YOUR post seems to suggest that you think you're Obama's publicist, cliffnote - did you have any more of a point than most of your SC posts?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

One of the mods actually locked the thread where someone was asking why a thread got locked! Wow.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Blues,
Cliff

Wow. Half the time, I can't figure out whether a poster is male or female. You guys can tell the color of their skin? You're killiing me.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.